Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
damn i'm jealous! if the market didn't suck so bad i'd have the mach 1 sold and have a terminator! gl to everyone this weekend! can't wait to see pics and vids!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
this event rocked!! jus got back had a good time...managed a 10.06 with a lot more in. have to clear some things out. i know a lot of people got PB all day long..including J,R. no video but there was a lot of people recording so i'm sure in a couple hours you guys will see the cars in action

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
this event rocked!! jus got back had a good time...managed a 10.06 with a lot more in. have to clear some things out. i know a lot of people got PB all day long..including J,R. no video but there was a lot of people recording so i'm sure in a couple hours you guys will see the cars in action

awesome! can't wait for those vids!!!

AlexVette505

Established Member
i have very bad footage of JR's second pass..however its very bad cell phone video footage:shrug:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
what a great turnout!!! had a blast!!!

I have about 8 minutes of video...doesnt soun dlike a lot but its all 8, 10 and 11 second passes!!!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Well I just now got home. Hopefully can get my wife to get the vids she took downloaded tomorrow.

Sorry the Sox lost Jake, we left to soon.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Well I just now got home. Hopefully can get my wife to get the vids she took downloaded tomorrow.

Sorry the Sox lost Jake, we left to soon.

yea...they will get them at home!!! was a great game.

man how long was the trip?!?!? we had a good ride home...cept for the tolls!!!...made it in 8hrs with 3 stops!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
yea...they will get them at home!!! was a great game.

man how long was the trip?!?!? we had a good ride home...cept for the tolls!!!...made it in 8hrs with 3 stops!

It took us about 11.5hrs with a stop at Cracker Barrel(over an hour), 2 fuel stops and a McDonalds stop. It was worth it though, we had a great time.

I think the Sox will get em at home too, but Tampa is pretty scrappy.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
It took us about 11.5hrs with a stop at Cracker Barrel(over an hour), 2 fuel stops and a McDonalds stop. It was worth it though, we had a great time.

I think the Sox will get em at home too, but Tampa is pretty scrappy.

nice...glad you all made it home safely!

Users who are viewing this thread