Terminator Swap Build

2fastfords

Established Member
Hey guys,

I have a full terminator swap going on currently into a 98 cobra. The donor car was a stock 12,000 mile one owner 03 that was totaled.

Anyway I'm undecided which way to go with the engine build. I have a Metco +4 lower pulley kit, idlers and alternator pulley currently.

I also have a mint 1200 mile Eaton M122 blower from an 08 GT500 that I basically got for free. I'm thinking about using with Cobra Engineering's swap kit but Im not sure, Id really like to get over 525hp to the wheels. I figure I can get my stock blower ported for about the same price as what I could do the M122 swap for, just not sure which route to take.

My other question is what else should I do to the motor while its on the stand, new plugs, rear main seal, etc etc.

Any help would be great, Im pretty open to anything at this moment, just want to have a bad ass build.

Also a link to my build thread.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1032265-98-Cobra-Terminator-Build
Thanks

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Go m122 (h122 if you wanna be proper) more room to grow and you already have it. it would be an easy choice for me if i was in your shoes. could always port that thing down the road. i think they get close to 600 mark? someone may have to correct me on that.

Users who are viewing this thread