Terminator takes over top review slot on ThatDudeinBlue!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Pretty amazing - for those that aren't fans, ThatDudeinBlue is a youtube reviewer of mostly modified and interesting cars. Pretty much any car that has a mod community, he's reviewed it, even some exotics. Out of ALL of them - the Terminator review is now the #1 most viewed with over 1.2 million views. I know the review itself was posted here on SVTP a few year ago when it first came out, but I thought this deserved a new post.

We all know the love for these cars within the SVTP community, but this is proof of the amazing popularity of these cars everywhere and I believe evidence that prices are only going to go up from here for clean cars.

[video=youtube;giZY9ObQjk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giZY9ObQjk0[/video]

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I remember that video, was funny when he couldn't wipe that shit eating grin off his face.

I still get thumbsups on a regular basis... the cars do seem to still have a street cred!

Famine

Established Member
I love his channel and the car. I would like to pick one up down the line after my 5.0 is paid off and I have a gt500 in my hands. That would be the 3rd and final stallion to my stable.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
100,000 teenagers have each viewed it more than 10 times. Spend time (or waste time, depends on how you look at it.) reading most of the comment section below the vid.

Most go something like this... :lol1:

"Like when I save-up enough I'm getting one of these"
"My friends older brother has one it's like fast"
"I saw one at the drag races like it beat everything"
"With a pulley they'll like make 800hp"
"Cobra's are like my dream car"

On a serious note, they seem to be a very popular model of the "older" Mustangs as you point out, that's a good thing!

Case

Established Member
I have seen this video many times. One of my favorite from his page by far. He does many good reviews

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Yup, I love that he can't get over the car and smiles the whole time. It kind of makes me wonder about getting rid of my Cobra because he did a Viper review and he liked it but the smile wasn't as big. I guess I'll know soon enough... maybe I should make a before and after video and get some views :p

I'll get like... 9, and they will be my wife.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Seen this video before, maybe it's just me but I'm not a fan of that exhaust. I'm so glad I have arh headers, x pipe, and bassani catback. It's hard to describe it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love that video. It is THE one that does the best to describe the Terminator mystique. And yeah, come of the comments are pretty funny.

stangfreak

Established Member
Terminator! Its a timeless car. It will never die out or get old. There is still a cult following it.

13 years later, they even revised iron fist lead foot. I got the new copy and signed by frank. Its just a car that will never die.

Are there better cars? faster? of course. way faster. But who cares. The car made history, made a huge deal when it came out, and people still love it. Its the v8 supra.

stvdman

Established Member
Every time I drive my car I get a huge GRIN across my face and I cant even accurately describe why...And I just cant seem to come up with a reason to get rid of it and try to find a replacement.

The only cars that I think can compete with it would take another $20K+ to get into, and then the "grin" disappears.

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
I love these cars! As someone who has owned a GT500 and now a Terminator, people have asked me before, which do you like better. I always say, they are two completely different cars. The Shelby was newer, plusher, rode better and had ton of torque. You can definitely feel the size of it.

The Terminator is just a purely visceral, raw, angry beast. I'd say the Shelby is like a grizzly bear and the Terminator is like a Wolverine.

Now I need to go drive my baby! :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread