Terminator Video's

olympic

Established Member
Here's a fun little video I made to celebrate spring here in Canada and the first cruise of the year in the Cobra! I filmed the whole thing on my phone and it's literally my first experiment with video editing so it's nothing spectacular but I thought I would share it. (There's a couple WOT pulls near the end).

(link is to the video on my Facebook account, let me know if it doesn't work.

stangfreak

Established Member
Me and my buddy in his cobra doing a fly by. yes I was in the passanger seat for this one. Road look familiar? hehe

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Man, those are some good old ones for sure. I remember back in 2004 when Blades would make some awesome vids with great music. Crazy that was 16yrs ago!

stangfreak

Established Member
Man, those are some good old ones for sure. I remember back in 2004 when Blades would make some awesome vids with great music. Crazy that was 16yrs ago!

I found a lot more, I just didn't post them, but, even the ones fuel slut made, mofobucs, they are just nostalgic. I said the same thing last night. I can't believe its been 17 years of me owning this car and most of these videos are that old as well. Its mind boggling. I want to pick up a 18+ coyote and start a new chapter. I want to see if I can keep the cobra while doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread