Terminator Video's

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL! I remember that movie. Good one!

Best Eaton Supercharger whine from after doing my 2.76 pulley swap.

Music to my ears on an early Saturday morning. Just listening to the whine as you shift brought back a lot of great memories of my own '03 with a similar setup (but a 2.90 pulley). Your Eaton isn't ported, right? Still amazes me how easy it was/is to add 80-100rwhp to a Terminator with simple pulley/tune, intake and exhaust mods. I'm guessing you averaged around 10mpg on that spirited road trip. LOL.
upload_2021-2-13_9-35-1.png

Venom351R

Established Member
Music to my ears on an early Saturday morning. Just listening to the whine as you shift brought back a lot of great memories of my own '03 with a similar setup (but a 2.90 pulley). Your Eaton isn't ported, right? Still amazes me how easy it was/is to add 80-100rwhp to a Terminator with simple pulley/tune, intake and exhaust mods. I'm guessing you averaged around 10mpg on that spirited road trip. LOL.
View attachment 1688858

Correct. My Eaton is not ported, still amazing how much it screams with it only getting a smaller pulley. Yeah I can't imagine what my gas mileage was on some of those pulls lol. I'm not sure what this pulled stock I never had it on the dyno until after the mods but I'm guessing 370-380 so yeah I essentially added 100 to the wheels with just my current mods. I have no plans of porting the eaton, when it does come off its getting a bigger blower as a replacement. That's the plan as of now.

Venom351R

Established Member
Seemed fitting to put this video on SVTP considering when I first saw the thread I was not sure if I was ever going to be able to get the book to sign it due to not even having a Cobra at the time. Things came together and I was able to get a Terminator and finally get the book as well. Thanks SVTP.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Seemed fitting to put this video on SVTP considering when I first saw the thread I was not sure if I was ever going to be able to get the book to sign it due to not even having a Cobra at the time. Things came together and I was able to get a Terminator and finally get the book as well. Thanks SVTP.

Post that in the book thread. Thats great!

Venom351R

Established Member
Not sure we want every Tom, Dick, and Harry coming to SVTP to request the book though. I almost feel there should be a minimum post count to even request it. That's how we lost the first book.

One new member that requested it from NY I can personally vouch for. Really good guy I've talked with him on multiple occasios

Venom351R

Established Member
My Cobra sat from early November to mid March before starting it up once the weather started to get nice and I was getting ready to drive it. This was about a week or so ago and I drove it for awhile yesterday and no issues to report, everything seems great. Now the modding for 2021 can begin.

Venom351R

Established Member
Was able to get a little footage on my friends rare 1of 3 04 Saleen Cobra coupes ( black ) Most of the video is of his 2000R but if you only want to see the Saleen Cobra it starts at the 14:15 mark.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not sure we want every Tom, Dick, and Harry coming to SVTP to request the book though. I almost feel there should be a minimum post count to even request it. That's how we lost the first book.
What? The first book was lost? When the that happen? That would suck for everyone who signed the first one.

So you upgraded to a VMP blower?

Mr Bill

Established Member
LOL! I remember that movie. Good one!

View attachment 1688858
Oh that sound is music to my ears

Venom351R

Established Member
I thought I’ve seen the car before from YouTube upon my late night travels. Nice car bud. Looks very clean, and well modified with tasteful stuff.

Thanks I appreciate it. Always a work in progress

Users who are viewing this thread