Terminator VS 2010 SS Camaro

saleen523

Established Member
Terminator's Mods
3.1 Pulley (Belt Slipping only hitting 5,6 lbs)
Bassani Catted X and Bassani Catback

Camaro SS
Stock

Enjoy
[ame=http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t98/yinks281/?action=view&current=MOV01244.flv]
th_MOV01244.jpg
[/ame]

TVSCobra

Established Member
Fix the belt issue and race again. Install 2.8 pulley, intake and retune. giggity giggity

Last edited:

CivicBeater

Established Member
yeah that belt was slipping good, however nice kill. Car sounded nice, gotta love the whine.

p.s. I just installed a upr tensioner on mine, LOVE IT

saleen523

Established Member
Thanks guys:beer:
Since the race an accufab tb, 2.93, and billetflow tensioner and a tune. The belt isn't slipping anymore and I'm hitting full boost. I'll post up the vid once we run again.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Thanks guys:beer:
Since the race an accufab tb, 2.93, and billetflow tensioner and a tune. The belt isn't slipping anymore and I'm hitting full boost. I'll post up the vid once we run again.

Awesome, you should do a heads up race and then give him a three car head start....:rolling:

saleen523

Established Member
:lol: That's a good idea, but he's a good friend. I wouldn't insult him like that or would I?:burnout:

earl lee

Established Member
:lol: That's a good idea, but he's a good friend. I wouldn't insult him like that or would I?:burnout:

Bigger question is rather or not he'd even race again, he couldnt beat you with ur belt slipping, he has no chance period now that it is fix.

Prolly wont even race.

Deuuuce

Established Member
Nice kill.

My neighbor with stock pulley but added intake, canned tune and x-pipe to his catback now walks me when he hits 3rd gear.

saleen523

Established Member
+1 That was my experience too.

Thanks for the input guys, but that was my car hopping and my tires not grabbing traction. They were bald ass a babys ass. I got new tires since. I don't think it's my clutch and I sure as hell hope it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread