Terminator Vs Evo 9 Goes Down Hard

red9450

Established Member
LOL!!!!

So a bunch of ignorant morons Bash the OP, obviously oblivious to what the IX can do and get Pwned with proof!!!!

this is the just of the whole thread, but would like to add that they take another 8 pages trying to justify themselves....

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Raped? What does a ported blower cobra run? I run low 11 to high 10's

What r ur 60 foots? and your trap speeds if you're running low 11's? I Have lots of evo buddies and with the mods you've stated, even on e85, are not likely running low 11's. high 11's (depending on the tune) to low 12's sounds more reasonable.

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
I got beat by a evo 9 with a FP Red Evo @ 32 psi on meth by about 6 cars or so from a 40.. I have a 2.3 Whipple car at 17 lbs, numbers in sig... I've been 10.98@127.. I was on bias ply 26x11.5 et streets.. The evo made 475awhp on a mustang dyno.. Had I gotten a better run, I would say it would have been him pullin just a couple cars. So, those cars are def strong..

03snakeminated

Established Member
475 evo > 600cobra with only around 300lbs difference?? hmmm that doesn't really add up, i know my car was on a bad clutch and had some bad plugs and slippin belt but 125rwhp over an evo on a good running t/s should be enough to hand an evo its ass, i mean anything could happen in the streets but i think 100rwhp+ is plenty

Last edited:

JKDSVT

Established Member
I got beat by a evo 9 with a FP Red Evo @ 32 psi on meth by about 6 cars or so from a 40.. I have a 2.3 Whipple car at 17 lbs, numbers in sig... I've been 10.98@127.. I was on bias ply 26x11.5 et streets.. The evo made 475awhp on a mustang dyno.. Had I gotten a better run, I would say it would have been him pullin just a couple cars. So, those cars are def strong..

FP Red is a whole new ball game! In terms of flow, the FP Red is smack down between a GT30R and a GT35R. They don't play no games!

I am still curious to why people still do not believe the OP is telling the truth considering he is not the only one working on a max effort stock turbo build. Many people strive to max out the stocker. Quality boltons, E85, and high boost can go a long, long way.

Felix

Established Member
475 evo > 600cobra with only around 300lbs difference?? hmmm that doesn't really add up, i know my car was on a bad clutch and had some bad plugs and slippin belt but 125rwhp over an evo on a good running t/s should be enough to hand an evo its ass, i mean anything could happen in the streets but i think 100rwhp+ is plenty

Unless they were dynoed on the same dyno, then you cant compare numbers. Too many variables there.

XSIV_BOOST

Banned

His 475 was on a Mustang Dyno, (Buschur's to be exact which is known to read low).. My 600 was on Modular Depot's Dynojet. My car did 550 on a dyno dynamics, which is a loaded dyno similar to a MD. On a dynojet he is making appx. 550. I'm not sure how you all are getting your weight numbers, but the Evo 9 weighs about 3300 pounds. The driver of that car weighed prolly 150. My car weighs 3980 with me in it. I weigh about 215. So with the weight of the cars 400-500 lbs difference, & only 50whp difference, it adds up. An FP Red car on 32 psi usually traps about 135, and with slicks should ET around 10.30's.. So thats about right on the money with what happened in our race between a 10.30 and 10.90 car.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Hold on a second. You're saying that you pulled 1.5 cars on a, what had to be a "mid 11 second car" by 3rd gear with an Evo and the following "mods:"

turbo back exhaust, ported intake, stock cams, stock turbo, stock block, e85, inter cooler, and piping.

So you have an exhaust, intake, I assume a tune for the E85, and in intercooler?

Sorry, not buying it. You raced a stock Cobra at best. I raced an Evo about a month ago, his mods were - built motor, P&P head, GT35R, cams, etc. etc. and he pulled me by 2-3 cars to ~120 from a 25-30 roll. My Cobra has intake/TB/exhuast.

so you have an intake, exhaust, and throttle body and a 35r evo only had 2-3 cars on you? damn... well to me this means either, you can shift like hell and he couldn't drive for dick... or he was on low boost... i would think a 35r would do better...:shrug:

evo connevo

Established Member
Lag and low boost could get pulled by a bolton on cobra. 25-30 roll is not a good spot for a big turbo evo unless u brake boost and shift at 8000rpms.

JMD0346

Established Member
This shit is rediculous. You boys are still arguing over this?

Its a one of a kind EVO that makes 100awhp more than any other with less mods and runs bottom 11's. I dont see what the big deal is. You guys who question this are stupid and dont know shit and dont reasearch like the other children do.

Its easy with an EVO. Exhaust, filter kit, some piping and some-85 and you can easily DOUBLE your AWHP. Well if you are this one particular EVO on this planet.

You guys are dumb. Do some research before you speak.

If you dont im gonna link you to a list of other EVO's that have more mods and make 60-100awhp less to prove to you that this EVO is for real.

People do not lie on the net!!! Period! You ****ing idiots.

:dw::banana:

stryker9

Established Member

JMD0346

Established Member
That list proves my point. It is about as vague as you can get as well. Your mods on that list is E85.

No awhp numbers. No weights(except a couple). No full mod lists. I dont expect the obvious mods to be there. Fuel and tunes etc but there is alot left out I feel sure. Yours is the worst of the bunch as far as description. Yet you did admit they dont really reflect your setup. It seems thats kinda of your MO. "Hey look at me. Look what I run and dyno with less mods than anybody on the planet. My car is so great it defys physics and gravity.". That shit might work on the rice boards with the teenagers and general idiots but not here.

That list just aint gonna cut it and you know that. Id be stupid to just up and believe it because of that silly list and I honestly think you would agree.

Im no EVO expert but Ive been doin this for a while. Im not one of these kids on here that call people stupid because they want to believe you so bad. They want to believe so bad that your simple mods effectively doubled your awhp they throw logic out the equation.

A couple questions. Do you have any dyno sheets we could see?

Didnt you buy this car from a guy that races and owns or works for a performance shop?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
That list proves my point. It is about as vague as you can get as well. Your mods on that list is E85.

No awhp numbers. No weights(except a couple). No full mod lists. I dont expect the obvious mods to be there. Fuel and tunes etc but there is alot left out I feel sure. Yours is the worst of the bunch as far as description. Yet you did admit they dont really reflect your setup. It seems thats kinda of your MO. "Hey look at me. Look what I run and dyno with less mods than anybody on the planet. My car is so great it defys physics and gravity.". That shit might work on the rice boards with the teenagers and general idiots but not here.

That list just aint gonna cut it and you know that. Id be stupid to just up and believe it because of that silly list and I honestly think you would agree.

Im no EVO expert but Ive been doin this for a while. Im not one of these kids on here that call people stupid because they want to believe you so bad. They want to believe so bad that your simple mods effectively doubled your awhp they throw logic out the equation.

A couple questions. Do you have any dyno sheets we could see?

Didnt you buy this car from a guy that races and owns or works for a performance shop?
x2
:rockon::beer: like ive been saying all along very well said :bs:

:beer:

02SVTV6

Established Member
600rwhp Whipple/KB guys going 10.9s lmao while trying to go fast....so much Fail going on.

Users who are viewing this thread