Tesla moving headquarters from California to Texas

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Shocker, another Californian moving to Texas to **** up the state.

$20 twatter is going off in an anti Texas way

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
KA is not inviting to many especially business. Why anyone would set up shop there, in the first place, is baffling.

helloWorld

Established Member
Yeah, the only thing that is actually going to happen is Texas turning blue by mid-terms, or at least by the next presidential election.

VegasMichael

Established Member
LOL @ California. Nevada took their Raiders and it's looking like we might get their A's AND people are leaving there for Nevada. we're taking their sports teams and their citizens. RIP, California. I hope Hollywood leaves too.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL @ California. Nevada took their Raiders and it's looking like we might get their A's AND people are leaving there for Nevada. we're taking their sports teams and their citizens. RIP, California. I hope Hollywood leaves too.

Just remember, with their citizens comes their voting. These faggits helped raise my property tax 34% this year. At least the criminals are robbing and shooting them daily here.

Anyone still ridin’ with Biden or is gas too expensive for y’all?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
That actually sounds more like a promising future, move Hollywood away. The rest can follow them lil by lil and MAYBE itll go back to being a decent state again.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
The mayor of Austin is a pile of shit with the ethics of a cup of hemlock. Did anyone see his interview with Rogan? Good lord, you democrats are ****ing awful and it sucks that I feel the effects of your horseshit leaders. Austin now has over 2000 homeless and the elites there are starting to feel it, good.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
No surprise.
Gotta get the tax savings while they good before Texas as a state turns blue/California lite.

Yeah, the only thing that is actually going to happen is Texas turning blue by mid-terms, or at least by the next presidential election.

Yea, looking like it's going to be a battle ground state sooner than later.

Although, Florida has seen a large influx recently of people moving here even prior to the election but Trump beat Biden solidly here and without the needs for recounts/chads etcs.

Blown 89

Established Member
Arizona has been turned into a liberal shit hole. Texas is next.

I was born and raised here and it pains me to say but I cannot wait to get the **** out. Unfortunately I'm here until my son turns 18 or my ex-wife takes a dirt nap.

Users who are viewing this thread