Tesla moving headquarters from California to Texas

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
At a 34% increase that gets harder to argue against.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

While it sucks, especially considering my home value has tripled in 10 years, it does not effect me really. I bought my house when I made about 1/4 of what I do now. The people that voted for these shit politicians are feeling it. I know idiots that make a 1/3 of what I do and have a mortgage four times mine. They are blowing through savings now trying to stay ahead. Lol!

My family won’t be out in the cold. So not my problem.

Anyone still ridin’ with Biden or is gas too expensive for y’all?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Texas will be blue by 2024.
I disagree. Texas changes you. Average Yankee comes here, in three years they're voting Republican and embarrassed to talk about their former political bent. Those who don't change, have to work at holding on to their Democratic beliefs. There's always some, yes. Not enough.

john11gt

Established Member
I disagree. Texas changes you. Average Yankee comes here, in three years they're voting Republican and embarrassed to talk about their former political bent. Those who don't change, have to work at holding on to their Democratic beliefs. There's always some, yes. Not enough.

maybe, but Texas seems to be turning more blue each year.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

You been to Austin or Houston recently?

2004 Election - Land Slide, 1.7 Million
2012 Election - 1.3 Million
2016 Election - 800k
2020 Election - 400k

Based on the refugee flow from California, New York and South American and the trend - ya'll be counting hanging Chad's in 2024 with the election being decided by 3,000 votes found in a box in Austin.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
There are rumors that the damn voting machines have been giving more votes to the dems for at least the past decade to condition everyone to think it was a natural flip in many states, when one side is getting larger and larger padding. Everyone meanwhile assumes it's the idiots bringing their politics with them and are outnumbering the natives. Colorado is being looked at as it's dominions home, even here in Kansas they are looking at it by padding in liberal controlled cities/ counties and even here in Wichita which is purple, but (only one shade away from red) as the largest city in the state, and enough population to run up votes. (KC is mainly in Missouri, and the Kansas side is mainly suburbs)

Just think how many people voted dem before the swarm from California landed In Texas for example. You subtract that from the conservative vote and that's roughly what needs to be imported to get 50/50 if its only liberals Immigrating. But the native population is not a static number, and you can't assume everyone fleeing were liberals. Conservatives had much more incentive to immigrate to red states (although the Dems will pick cities and make nests there that welcome the more liberal minded) but the influx would have to be made up of considerably more liberals... even if just 50% were liberal it'd be no change in percentage. It should still be majority conservative. The biggest question is how conservative are expat Cali conservatives in relation to the existing population. 2nd, do they become more conservative as they acclimate or do they sit more in the middle and stay there and don't vote down ticket republican because someone is promising bike paths?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

2016 Election - 800k
2020 Election - 400k

Based on the refugee flow from California, New York and South American and the trend - ya'll be counting hanging Chad's in 2024 with the election being decided by 3,000 votes found in a box in Austin.

Or San Antonio

or Dallas

these huge cities dominate all of Tx population

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member

2016 Election - 800k
2020 Election - 400k

I've been in and around both cities my whole life. Both have always been blue. As is San Antonio and D/FW.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Everyone is moving to Texas or Tennessee it seems. Two very RED states that love guns, hate criminals, encourages their Police to pursue criminals and have no income or yearly car tax and house taxes are a 1/3rd of what they are in retarded states like CT, NJ, NY or Cali if out west.

If was really encouraging when I went to Walmart in Tennessee and seen like (4) dudes open carrying and like (1) chic. Thats just not accepted behavior in this part of the country in Tax land. Its perfectly legal but almost never practiced.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Everyone is moving to Texas or Tennessee it seems. Two very RED states that love guns, hate criminals, encourages their Police to pursue criminals and have no income or yearly car tax and house taxes are a 1/3rd of what they are in retarded states like CT, NJ, NY or Cali if out west.

If was really encouraging when I went to Walmart in Tennessee and seen like (4) dudes open carrying and like (1) chic. Thats just not accepted behavior in this part of the country in Tax land. Its perfectly legal but almost never practiced.

Weird how it was encouraging for you to see freedom..

but you’ve told all of us you want forced vaccine mandates.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea I dont want die from some jackass like u that doesn't want to get vaccinated..... I like my freedom to breath air and not be sick from idiots who think their immune system is stronger than anyone else's......

U wanna die early thats ur problem bro but id like to live as long as possible...... I mean its not really a serious thing I guess considering 3+ million ppl have now died from it. Ur right its nothing. Common cold.....

Weird how it was encouraging for you to see freedom..

but you’ve told all of us you want forced vaccine mandates.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea I dont want die from some jackass like u that doesn't want to get vaccinated..... I like my freedom to breath air and not be sick from idiots who think their immune system is stronger than anyone else's......

U wanna die early thats ur problem bro but id like to live as long as possible...... I mean its not really a serious thing I guess considering 3+ million ppl have now died from it. Ur right its nothing. Common cold.....
How would you die, if he is not vaccinated?

wckdvnm

Established Member

Boo ****ing whooo; and yes some people do have stronger immune systems than others that’s ****ing genetics 101. Any more convenient covid deaths happen around you yet so you can continue to cry wolf… face it not everyone is a coward… like you.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Glad GNbiden retired.

can you imagine him having this attitude as still being a cop….? He’d be that guy yelling at you about masking up and being vaccinated.

mother ****er really doesn’t think people have better immune systems ? ****ing Jesus … and here I thought I was retarded

Users who are viewing this thread