Tesla Plaid goes 216mph unrestricted

dan1982

Established Member
Hahaha.

That would be a great phone call with a regional manager of Home Depot/Kroger/Safeway.

"Well, it stopped snowing, guess I'll head out"

"Sounds good to me, are all 5-10 of the stores cleared of snow?"

"Oh absolutely not, they have like 20" of snow still, but a guy on the internet seems to think once it's done falling, it's not there anymore."

I'll save us both some time and not reply to whatever else you seem to come up with lol.
what day and date did it snow? thats all... if it snowed for an entire day and FEET of snow fell... i just want the date. u dont remember? ill bet the guy that worked a 96 hour shift without sleeping remembers Those 4 days... and date. either that... or ure both full of shit. everyone else doesnt say anything.... they just roll their eyes and keep it movin. after a 96 hour shift.... did u work a 60 hour shift the next day? did u walk uphill both ways to get to work? were u even wearing boots? have u ever wrestled a polar bear? eye-punched a Great white shark? why stop at the small exaggerations... swim with the sharks.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Hahaha, love the direction of this thread. First it started with a guy who didn’t have a didn’t have a car capable of keeping up with the person he is calling out so in typical lil dick insecure fashion he says he wants to race using his bike

From there it goes to him talking down to the “ silver spoon” guys and by silver spoon he means the guys that actually worked hard to achieve the Financial success that they have

From there it goes to bragging about how many hours he works and lil danny boi wanting to see other mens time cards or pay stubs to try and prove how many more hours he puts in

This is what’s kept me on SVTP all these years , stupidity is always great comedy and this place is never short on laughs

kaz109

Established Member
@kirks5oh

You are 100% right, the plaid is the new GTR, are you sure you’re willing to endure this much stupid again? Lol…. It was always the GTR threads from say 2010-2015 that lead to this kind of path

dan1982

Established Member
Hahaha, love the direction of this thread. First it started with a guy who didn’t have a didn’t have a car capable of keeping up with the person he is calling out so in typical lil dick insecure fashion he says he wants to race using his bike

From there it goes to him talking down to the “ silver spoon” guys and by silver spoon he means the guys that actually worked hard to achieve the Financial success that they have

From there it goes to bragging about how many hours he works and lil danny boi wanting to see other mens time cards or pay stubs to try and prove how many more hours he puts in

This is what’s kept me on SVTP all these years , stupidity is always great comedy and this place is never short on laughs
im glad im enteratining u tho.... big dog...... just admit that i am right......... that being just awake for 96 hours is a feat...... dont tell me uve been workin on the railroad for 4 days straight in the same socks. imagine how bad his feet and balls would smell... his underwear would literally rot off of him.... i know.. i have had to throw away pairs of socks before... and way before 96 hourson the clcok. one swhiff of my bhalz and u would GAG after a16 hour shift.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Crap, this thread has taken a......
1657841883166.png

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I’ve endured plenty of love, and maybe even more hate over the course of 9 years of gtr ownership. This car will likely be worse. Adding to the problem is there just aren’t a ton of teslas where I live and no dealership due to Wisconsin car dealership laws. People don’t like electric cars here

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
im glad im enteratining u tho.... big dog...... just admit that i am right......... that being just awake for 96 hours is a feat...... dont tell me uve been workin on the railroad for 4 days straight in the same socks.
Brother, you just don’t understand, so I’ll break it down. The worst stretch of call I did as a surgical resident was pediatrics. I was on call every other night for 6 weeks. That means working from 5:30 am on Monday to at least noon on Tuesday. And then coming in Wednesday morning at 5:30 am, and working till Thursday noon. You get the pattern. Only most days we didn’t go home post-call at noon. We would stay till 5. Those are 36 hour shifts. On repeat for 6 weeks. No sleep while on call. Just constant miserable work.

Almost 20 years later, I’m still working through the night sometimes on call, and working till 6pm the next day.

No matter how hard I worked during that time frame, I knew others before me had worked harder so I didn’t bitch or complain. That’s some advice to live by, my friend. How about that “tuition money”?

dan1982

Established Member
I’ve endured plenty of love, and maybe even more hate over the course of 9 years of gtr ownership. This car will likely be worse. Adding to the problem is there just aren’t a ton of teslas where I live and no dealership due to Wisconsin car dealership laws. People don’t like electric cars h

Brother, you just don’t understand, so I’ll break it down. The worst stretch of call I did as a surgical resident was pediatrics. I was on call every other night for 6 weeks. That means working from 5:30 am on Monday to at least noon on Tuesday. And then coming in Wednesday morning at 5:30 am, and working till Thursday noon. You get the pattern. Only most days we didn’t go home post-call at noon. We would stay till 5. Those are 36 hour shifts. On repeat for 6 weeks. No sleep while on call. Just constant miserable work.

Almost 20 years later, I’m still working through the night sometimes on call, and working till 6pm the next day.

No matter how hard I worked during that time frame, I knew others before me had worked harder so I didn’t bitch or complain. That’s some advice to live by, my friend. How about that “tuition money”?
when u say "on call".... ure physically at the hospital? 530am monday- noon tuesday is 31 hours..... u stay awake and at the hoispital this whole time? u cannot sleep at all?

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
when u say "on call".... ure physically at the hospital? 530am monday- noon tuesday is 31 hours..... u stay awake and at the hoispital this whole time? what hospital? ure not any good after 17 hours... ure useless.
Re read my quote, it should answer your question and correct you on the time discrepancy. It should also motivate you not to drive your motorcycle recklessly in the middle of the night if you do so.

This takes place at any teaching hospital in the us. I trained in Columbus Ohio.

dan1982

Established Member
Re read my quote, it should answer your question and correct you on the time discrepancy. It should also motivate you not to drive your motorcycle recklessly in the middle of the night if you do so.

This takes place at any teaching hospital in the us. I trained in Columbus Ohio.
they dont let u sleep? is anyone watching to see if u are asleep? any supervisore stopping u from sleeping? doc...u dont "drive" a motorcycle... u ride one. u should live dangerously and get 1. u deserve it. i can picture u with a bad ass puerto rican chick on the back.... at least i HOPE its a chick. i can never be sure with u tesla fellas. hahahahahaha..

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
they dont let u sleep? is anyone watching to see if u are asleep? any supervisore stopping u from sleeping? doc...u dont "drive" a motorcycle... u ride one. u should live dangerously and get 1. u deserve it. i can picture u with a bad ass puerto rican chick on the back.... at least i HOPE its a chick. i can never be sure with u tesla fellas. hahahahahaha..
Cover up… your insecurities are showing again

dan1982

Established Member
Cover up… your insecurities are showing again
jeesus christ man.... take the joke... u drive a 150K dollar electric car.... i make gay jokes. ure just mad cause u got nothing better than "lil dick" to call me. truth be told... if anything... my johnson is too big... only one girl in my whole life could fit it all in her butt. believe me... i try it with every single girl i meet........ i look her dead in the yeballs and say "Do u know whats about to happen to you?" "Now bite down on this pencil and lemme check ure oil" Its SUPER romantic. im currently single.... lol

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
wow bro.... just wow... u didnt even fukin sleep for 96 hours . GODDAM... ure a beast. did u smoke crack back then also? is that how u stayed awake?

Yes. I slept… in the front seat of a truck.. on site

dan1982

Established Member
This thread delivers.

How is this not in smackdown
well... we all said what we said....... lets not act like women and hate each other forever now...... i said some bad things and others did as well. its over....... hopefully everyone got a good laugh. I wanna apologize to anyone i might have offended. I get carried away.

Last edited:

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This thread is pure phaggotry. But being that the original topic was electric cars did it ever have a chance?

kaz109

Established Member
well... we all said what we said....... lets not act like women and hate each other forever now...... i said some bad things and others did as well. its over....... hopefully everyone got a good laugh. I wanna apologize to anyone i might have offended. I get carried away.
The kid on the bus with a helmet on doesn’t apologize for licking the windows and you shouldn’t either. You are who you are

Users who are viewing this thread