Test drove GT500 Thursday......

corvetteman39

Established Member
We got a 2007 with 24,000 miles on it in town at the local Ford dealership, so my wandering eyes caught that beauty of the 500hp Shelby Cobra whit in color with those hot blue stripes on her!! AHHHH! It was love at first sight, I had to feel the purrrrr of that 500hp beneath my buttocks!!

Feelin me yet? I know you are, I took her out and OMG!! I have a new girlfriend at least in my head for now........I find out Wednesday if I move up in the ranks to manage my own Autozone and double my pay. If I do I want to purchase this beauty so I will be more than likely be selling my 96 Cobra with 70 plus thousand miles on it to make the purchase. They want $30,000 for it but I think I can get it for $27,000.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
$30K? wow, what is wrong with it?

If you get it for $27K they should arrest you for robbery!

corvetteman39

Established Member
$30K? wow, what is wrong with it?

If you get it for $27K they should arrest you for robbery!

Nothing at all, one owner and I know who owned it, is an avid car collecter. Decided on a different car, Super Snake.......need I say more?

corvetteman39

Established Member
Better not wait they advertise that for $27,000 it will be gone....

Kinda what I thought to, I'm waiting for the reason in my story cause I will have to move as well so there will be some expense for the move but I do know the dealership owner as well as the salesman really well like we've went fourwheelin together and I know they will look out for me since I have bought several cars from them.

corvetteman39

Established Member
NO way. Its probably a Shelby GT but not a GT500!!!!

This is what I test drove.................sorry if I misled but GT500 is what I know it by. It has 500hp and Shelby on the back, all the paperwork and fully supercharged.

07FordShelbyGT500_18.jpg

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
Low 30's is pretty common nowadays. With the 11 out, the 07-09 gt500's will only get cheaper. I bet the people who bout them at 80k+, are really kicking themselves right about now.

John4cam

Established Member
This is what I test drove.................sorry if I misled but GT500 is what I know it by. It has 500hp and Shelby on the back, all the paperwork and fully supercharged.[/IMG]

What does fully supercharged mean? I never knew a car could be partially sc'ed.

Users who are viewing this thread