Test Rode The New Rocket 3 GT Today...

SHOdown220

Established Member
Im not sure why he said that...maybe I said his model wrong, but it has a radio and speakers. haha...I did not see any new harleys with those features, matter of fact the ones I looked at were very plain. Some of the speedos didnt even have rpm reading, just speed. i'm sure they higher end models have all the things you mentioned. That being said, I saw the same thing with BMW models...the cheaper ones with very few features. I guess they need to make a bike for any budget!

Oh ok, yeah it gets confusing using model designations instead of the names. Either way yes there are some way more expensive bikes out there. The bikes with just speedos have a almost useless digital tach in the odometer slot. Its really just harley keeping a certain look to a bike that's been around forever and adding a separate gauge would look weird.

I would like my next bike to have a lot of the tech that these newer bikes have but I'll keep my current bike forever. There's something about owning a basic bike almost like an older muscle car. Just simple to maintain and repair without the dealer having to hook up to the computer for each service.

Anyways, congrats on the purchase, get some videos of that beast up soon!

72SBC

Established Member
I’ve owned a few bikes from a KTM RC8, to Vrods and my favorite all rounder is my Dyna. Oak you should look at the Street Fighter. I think you would dig it.

6D0614C2-ACE7-4C88-8FD4-1D74DCCD7E36.jpeg

I would really like to get a Arch though. All hand made.
1623F93D-87F0-4C13-A9B0-A648CA8F0F76.jpeg

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I’ve owned a few bikes from a KTM RC8, to Vrods and my favorite all rounder is my Dyna. Oak you should look at the Street Fighter. I think you would dig it.

View attachment 1632594

I would really like to get a Arch though. All hand made.View attachment 1632596

The upcoming Streetfighter might be my next bike if the stars align right. I think getting a house is a little more important right now lol.

Congrats on the Rocket! I have been drooling over those bikes for a long time but if I was to get a Triumph today then it would be the new Bobber.

Papaw

Established Member
I'm riding the "old" rocket, only 2300cc! It's a torque monster, love it!
When you said you made a low ball offer I thought you didn't have a chance because the new Rocket is selling quite well.
Congrats, and enjoy it.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I'm riding the "old" rocket, only 2300cc! It's a torque monster, love it!
When you said you made a low ball offer I thought you didn't have a chance because the new Rocket is selling quite well.
Congrats, and enjoy it.

Thank you! Put over 100 miles on her the first day...INCREDIBLE BIKE! I had 3 gen 1 rockets over the years, always loved them!

She was excited to meet her british older brother as well...haha.

c_oc=AQl5WHLZYUAOY7ZzuXR2gGbUVXnGr-SXomITuMtraHnGLdHLnZ8HaqEYHEBn-WtNEJo&_nc_ht=scontent.find1-1.jpg

c_oc=AQnFqwauh1ZsK95Hm9bC9sqNP0dMNXmcuUeVFc0orCTJ87tYJmWiRl1_sHUjfzQ17dw&_nc_ht=scontent.find1-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread