[Texas] '03 Sonic Blue Whippled Termi 731rwhp/732tq @ 14psi 47k miles (

cobrakon

Established Member
How bad was the accident that you had the entire car repainted? do you have any pictures of the damage?

steve617

Established Member
Not trying to be insulting but the damage sounds a little more than what you are trying to say it was PM me and we can talk numbers I've been looking for a clean sonic blue

03termy

Established Member
So you buy it for 27k prolly a little cheaper, and wreck it, then ask 2k more then you paid? Nice

What's YOUR offer? Btw...I could have not revealed the details because you can't tell anything was done and just been a shady seller. I'm sure there are few of those on the interwebz...

Not trying to be insulting but the damage sounds a little more than what you are trying to say it was PM me and we can talk numbers I've been looking for a clean sonic blue

Original insurance estimate was $2800. I battled with them for a month before the work got approved by the area Progressive manager. One wheel was scratched, the front bumper had a retaining bolt broken, the front drivers fender and door were replaced because I didn't want a bunch of filler on the car.

I came out of pocket $4000 last month to do the whole car and replace all 4 wheels and tires.

Send me your email and I 'll send you a pic of the damage.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
READ>>> http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-according-to-Stampede!-SVTP-rule-explanation

15. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in The Market are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.

If you are not interested in buying then stay out. Telling them; "LOL good luck getting that price" will not fly. And yes you can PM them however why would you?
Is it really that important to you?

03termy

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416229986.584543.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416230013.988170.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416230039.520849.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416230056.405836.jpg

fast440

Established Member
Beautiful car !! You can tell from the pics it was painted by someone with skill . It looks much better than the factory paint . Also those black chrome wheels look great with that sonic blue. Good luck with the sale !! Someone is gonna get a NICE Terminator !!

Users who are viewing this thread