Texas 2K13

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
Anyone going? A friend of mine and I are going. We have reservations for Friday though Sunday. Should be a great time. We will either be in his GT500 or my Boss. Just wondering about the Ford turnout.

coposrv

Established Member
I want to go real bad. From the videos posted about the event it looks like a bunch of D bags though. I hope it's not the case. I just want to go and check it out, not get into a bunch of drama.

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
We don't have anything to even remotely compete, but we want to see the high dollar, high HP cars that will be there. I can't see any drama that we would get into.

canibus

Established Member
I just got a supra (in parts) that we'll be running. Got a heck of a deal, guess the old owner liked her GTR better. Meh to each their own.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I just got a supra (in parts) that we'll be running. Got a heck of a deal, guess the old owner liked her GTR better. Meh to each their own.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :read:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

Too bad you did not pick up the owner, I bet all that plastic would reduce weight.

jdcobra

Established Member
Should be pretty awesome as long as some punk kid doesn't ruin it again. I was in Frankensteins' enjoying my jack n coke when cops came in and kicked us out.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I want to go but I dont have the car to compete and I dont feel like chasing cars with twice the power as me. Plus from all the videos I see it looks like a bunch of immature **** tards.

jcthorne

Established Member
Went last year and not going back. Big crowd of the wrong kind. I did not have any real problems but the level of police presence necessary to maintain any sort of order means its not a good time. Too many other great events in Houston to waste time and money going to very poor ones.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member

Brilliant :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll be there. Asshattery should be cut down since the big meets are being held on private property and IIRC they're having a legal burnout contest.

hitnrun

Established Member
I am going, but the Cobra will not be making the journey. If anyone has an open seat for... night events.. let me know!

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Id love to go! Ive misssed it the last 2 years since i sold my last cobra, if anyone from austin or san antonio is going and needs a bro to ride out im SO DOWN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread