Texas Dad wins custody from mom trying transition 7 year old son

rborden

Established Member

tistan

Established Member
The worst part about this, is that not only is the mom batshit crazy, but there are 11 batshit crazy people on the jury that are out walking around, living their lives in society, when they should be locked away in a mental institution.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The worst part about this, is that not only is the mom batshit crazy, but there are 11 batshit crazy people on the jury that are out walking around, living their lives in society, when they should be locked away in a mental institution.

If there were 11 there, how many are actually out walking around on a daily basis.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
An update to a previous thread.

Original thread:
Texas dad loses battle to save son from gender transition
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=16174&share_tid=1180027&url=https://www.svtperformance.com/index.php?threads/Texas-dad-loses-battle-to-save-son-from-gender-transition.1180027/&share_type=t&link_source=app

Update:

Texas Dad wins custody from mother trying to force her 7 year old son to transition. God bless Texas!!!!

Mom loses custody battle after trying to transition her 7-year-old son into a girl

YES!!!!!! There is hope for this world after all.

Recon

Established Member
Good for the boy to have one sane parent. What concerns me is the mother is going to continue fighting for this wrapped sense of reality she believes in. And if she fails with this son what is going to stop her from trying this shit with his twin brother?

Pick your poison.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

wrong.

the worst part about this, is the mom is a Doctor. Not just a doctor, but a Pediatrician.

That straight up lunatic has a medical license.

MG0h3

Established Member
Texas is actually very liberal when it comes to child support and custody.

Even though interference with child custody (think denied visitation) is a felony, our ****** AG won’t prosecute. It’s so bad, that if you call the police to report it, they tell you to fill out a report online. Actually had a cop tell me they won’t charge the custodial parent for it. Then out of the blue tells me if I miss a child support payment, he’ll come arrest me.

Lmfao. I responded by calling EPPD a bunch of pussies.

Going to court is about a waste of time. Buddy won shared custody with his baby mama, who during the custody fight, got a dwi, knocked up again, moved several times, works at a bar. She appealed it and the judge overturned the shared custody.

Cost my friend over 20k. Oddly enough, we both lay about that much in child support annually lol.

Sucks because I have a lawyer I trust and he told me not to take my case to court. Said I’d never win in this town and even if I did, she doesn’t follow the court order anyways and there is no consequence.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Texas is actually very liberal when it comes to child support and custody.

Even though interference with child custody (think denied visitation) is a felony, our ****** AG won’t prosecute. It’s so bad, that if you call the police to report it, they tell you to fill out a report online. Actually had a cop tell me they won’t charge the custodial parent for it. Then out of the blue tells me if I miss a child support payment, he’ll come arrest me.

Lmfao. I responded by calling EPPD a bunch of pussies.

Going to court is about a waste of time. Buddy won shared custody with his baby mama, who during the custody fight, got a dwi, knocked up again, moved several times, works at a bar. She appealed it and the judge overturned the shared custody.

Cost my friend over 20k. Oddly enough, we both lay about that much in child support annually lol.

Sucks because I have a lawyer I trust and he told me not to take my case to court. Said I’d never win in this town and even if I did, she doesn’t follow the court order anyways and there is no consequence.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

y’all need some hitters, not lawyers.......

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Great news! Its unfortunate the mother was hell bent on virtue signaling at her son's expense, but Im sure glad that the Texas justice system produced a win.

I hope the young man grows up to understand just how hard his dad fought for him to have a normal childhood. He wants to make a different decision as an adult, that's on him at that time.

For now? Time to let a boy be a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread