Th Friday night GTG is back!!

Malu59RT

slow
Established Member
I appreciate it :beer:. It was good meeting you and Strokd in Houston, your Viper and bike are badass.

Thanks man, that car rolls out hard for sure. Care for a pass against the bike :) Next time, I just hope you will tell me where the races are :D

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Good job Tony, continue to call out pulley only cars, not only a waste of my time but yours, we all know your car can run well, so go find someone to race that is worth your while. Maybe someday I'll strap on a twin screw and the shit talking can begin but until then stop being a douche and trying to throw your weight around like I'm not supposed to think your car is capable of beating a pulley car with a port/nitrous.

ported nitrous 03/04 cobra?

If so I will race it off the bottle

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Good job Tony, continue to call out pulley only cars, not only a waste of my time but yours, we all know your car can run well, so go find someone to race that is worth your while. Maybe someday I'll strap on a twin screw and the shit talking can begin but until then stop being a douche and trying to throw your weight around like I'm not supposed to think your car is capable of beating a pulley car with a port/nitrous.

Dont be scurred... Tony would have his hands full with my pulley only, esp from a dig.:beer:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
If you can't beat the car on the bottle then you can't beat the car. Never understand all this "off the bottle" talk. No offence cobrarocks.

well it seems he wants to race so I was just offering shit.... I mainly just wana see how my setup does agianst a ported 03/04

beat my friends upper only port cobra by a little over a car but he only had bap and I think he was running outa fuel over 5800 or some crap

but either way I need to come out and check some of these fast cars out

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Tony- The silver car is BROKE. I broke the transmission.. It was doin alright until then. Atleast it was alot of fun because it WAS so reliable

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Dont be scurred... Tony would have his hands full with my pulley only, esp from a dig.:beer:

every vid i see of tony racing he's getting beat.:lol1:

*Disclaimer* the above statemanet contains large amounts of sarcasm.

Last edited:

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
every vid i see of tony racing he's getting beat.:lol1:

edit: I interpreted that smily icon as laughing at Tony not with him. Which is what that particular one seems to be for. Theres a lot of animosity towards him in this thread some deserved some not. I felt like your comment was out of line. Please edit my quote and we can drop it.

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
not sure if this was said in just but...

Coming from someone that owns a garage queen wtf do you know about racing? Someone like you who doesn't have the balls to get out and race on video needs to stay quiet on the subject. When you actually race your car as much as Tony does, or any of us for that matter, your gonna get beat sometimes. Does he cry about it? No he posts the vid for your entertainment, so you have something to watch in between washing and waxing your car.
Let me guess, if it would have been your car instead of his in all those races you would have been undefeated :bored:

If you feel like losing on video let me know, we can set it up.

...if it was said in just let me know and I'll edit my post.

i think you mean "in jest". who the hell are you? you don't know me so wtf do you know what i do with my car? i've raced it plenty, although recently i've gotten tired of the car scene so yes it sits alot. i couldn't care less if i win or lose a race, my life certainly doesn't revolve around this crap. i would think the little smiley icon would've been obvious enough for anyone to understand that it was in jest. it's almost laughable that you would interpret that any other way.
lighten up a little guy.

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
i think you mean "in jest". who the hell are you? you don't know me so wtf do you know what i do with my car? i've raced it plenty, although recently i've gotten tired of the car scene so yes it sits alot. i couldn't care less if i win or lose a race, my life certainly doesn't revolve around this crap. i would think the little smiley icon would've been obvious enough for anyone to understand that it was in jest. it's almost laughable that you would interpret that any other way.
lighten up a little guy.

Easy, Bruce is good people. He's not taking it as serious as you think he is. :thumbsup:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
If you can't beat the car on the bottle then you can't beat the car. Never understand all this "off the bottle" talk. No offence cobrarocks.

Yeah to hell with that, I'm on the bottle because 550/535 wasn't enough. If I had a KB would you say you'd have a shot if I was on lower boost? Just cuz closing the bottle is easier than a pulley swap doesn't mean I'm not gonna come out on kill-mode

RedfireSVT

Established Member
edit: I interpreted that smily icon as laughing at Tony not with him. Which is what that particular one seems to be for. Theres a lot of animosity towards him in this thread some deserved some not. I felt like your comment was out of line. Please edit my quote and we can drop it.

it's all good.
i know tony and i consider him a friend. nothing i ever say on here about him or anyone else for that matter should be taken to seriously. it's all in good fun.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Tony- The silver car is BROKE. I broke the transmission.. It was doin alright until then. Atleast it was alot of fun because it WAS so reliable

You can fix your signature now. :)
i have no business in this thread. just lurking.

Get out of here Vette driver! We don't like your kind here!:nono:

Last edited:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Yeah to hell with that, I'm on the bottle because 550/535 wasn't enough. If I had a KB would you say you'd have a shot if I was on lower boost? Just cuz closing the bottle is easier than a pulley swap doesn't mean I'm not gonna come out on kill-mode

I guess I didnt make myself clear... I will just go back to the track with the little guys :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread