Thank you LMR

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Just wanted to thank you guys. I had ordered 4 bilsteins for my Lightning in early January. Unfortunately as some on this site know, I totaled it a few weeks ago before installing the shocks. I contacted LMR for a return authorization and they sent me the information no questions asked. Today I got an email stating they had received the shocks and were crediting my account. Thumbs up for a no nonsense return policy.

Black2010

Established Member
Tyler - can you help me? I needed a new control arm for my 04. Called in as I wanted to be sure I got what I needed and was told the replacements were the right part. Swapped the bushings to polly and installed my brand new steeda ball joints and put them in my car. Couldn't get it to track straight because the caster is way off. Doing more research I've learned the cobras have a different ball joint location. Shame on me for not knowing this but that is also why I called in to sales to make sure what I was ordering was correct.

Installed and modified parts so now I can't return so I'm out nearly $200 (control arm plus the bushing since I had to order non-hydro's since the control arm wasn't hydro) and am stuck trying to find a correct control arm now :(

Always had good exp with ya'll (long time customer) but this is a tough pill to swallow. Not sure why it shows online purchase as it was done over the phone. Order number was
AY66112

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread