Thank you

brucesvt

Established Member
Finally finished cleaning up the trash can aka the interior. Took both old seats out and placed in the 2007 seats.

I tried to install manual seat racks from a 04 mustang to the 2007 seats with no luck. If anyone has any ideas or links please let me know. Coming together little by little

Did install the bullitt fuel door that adds 8-10 rwhp lol
dcb46fa65d9a21f12bcf28f8fc5d0138.jpg
e9ca52d0cbb3153a9aaa32199b71f8d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Happy New Years guys... ending the year taking out the rear seats this morning and getting rear seat delete by end of January. This old mystic really has been mistreated smh
Also might get the front 05-10 seats in since I have a couple days off. Will keep you updated View attachment 1454687

Looks like someone left you the tools needed to remove the factory ford radio. That was nice of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Can't believe someone stole the fuel door.
I thought I had a spare, but just checked and nope. Like Tab said, gotta be a crackhead or other junkie. They unscrewed and everything? No damage to the car? Man that is just screwy.

brucesvt

Established Member
Can't believe someone stole the fuel door.
I thought I had a spare, but just checked and nope. Like Tab said, gotta be a crackhead or other junkie. They unscrewed and everything? No damage to the car? Man that is just screwy.

Honestly I was freaked out, but now the car stays in the garage.

brucesvt

Established Member
Recently purchased a 03 center console for the beast. What did everyone do about the fog light switch. I took off the coin slot from the new console but what about the harness. Is there a write up.

Also how did you guys install the new console with the ebrake boot ?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ViciousBlack97

Established Member
Recently purchased a 03 center console for the beast. What did everyone do about the fog light switch. I took off the coin slot from the new console but what about the harness. Is there a write up.

Also how did you guys install the new console with the ebrake boot ?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I did the install using an 04 console, you'll have to slightly trim the two little ridges on the underside of the switch to get it to sit flush with the console. If I remember correctly, I used the 97 harness but tapped into the cig lighter port wires to power the extra power socket in the console compartment. If you plan on using the new boot,all I did was remove the lower portion of the OEM handle trim from the ebrake lever and slid the boot over when I installed the console. If you want to dye the console black, I can give you the part numbers of the SEM system I used. It matches the factory 97 black interior perfectly, and has held up great.

96GT226410

Established Member
I did the install using an 04 console, you'll have to slightly trim the two little ridges on the underside of the switch to get it to sit flush with the console. If I remember correctly, I used the 97 harness but tapped into the cig lighter port wires to power the extra power socket in the console compartment. If you plan on using the new boot,all I did was remove the lower portion of the OEM handle trim from the ebrake lever and slid the boot over when I installed the console. If you want to dye the console black, I can give you the part numbers of the SEM system I used. It matches the factory 97 black interior perfectly, and has held up great.

Got a link for the dye?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ViciousBlack97

Established Member
Got a link for the dye?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
https://www.semproducts.com/product/color-coattm-aerosols/15013
I will say, anyone who has had issues with SEM didn't follow the instructions to the letter. https://www.semproducts.com/manage/html/public/content/techsheets/sem_tds_color_coat.pdf
Make sure you use the Sand Free adhesion promoter too. The only way ive managed to remove the color was by accidentally dropping a screwdriver a couple of feet onto the console. Its strong stuff, but you MUST follow the directions exactly to get a good result.

brucesvt

Established Member
Went to a local audio store asking for dynamat... came out with not only that but with carpet and boards for my rear seat delete . All for $30 and a whataburger lol
Just have to go purchase adhesive for the carpet to place carpet on the boards.
Coming together slowly but surely, will get interior pics of the interior once everything is done. Still need to install the 03 center console I purchased a week ago. Also scored a stereo and control arms this week just had to pay shipping on each.

Again thank you all for helping me get this beast back up.

614ea54114f1f019107d262970f2ce2d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread