Thanks Again To Jeff Schmell!

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member

in the true spirit of racing and because he's a great guy, Jeff (FSMACH1) loaned me a trailer last weekend so I could tow my Cobra out to Midwest SVT Challenge #5 in Indiana :beer:
we had 88 vehicles entered and all were Fords, except for a few bikes and a '67 Camaro....best part was that in an entire day of racing, there was only one breakage that we know of

it was also satisfying to see our good friend DANA get a new best of 10.54@133 w/ 1.5 60ft :pepper:

I got lots of runs and ran in the 12's but my best was 11.91@116 w/ 1.7 60ft :-D

besides drivetrain upgrades I have 2.76, cai & catback... :coolman:

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
JB said:

in the true spirit of racing and because he's a great guy, Jeff (FSMACH1) loaned me a trailer last weekend so I could tow my Cobra out to Midwest SVT Challenge #5 in Indiana :beer:
we had 88 vehicles entered and all were Fords, except for a few bikes and a '67 Camaro....best part was that in an entire day of racing, there was only one breakage that we know of

it was also satisfying to see our good friend DANA get a new best of 10.54@133 w/ 1.5 60ft :pepper:

I got lots of runs and ran in the 12's but my best was 11.91@116 w/ 1.7 60ft :-D

besides drivetrain upgrades I have 2.76, cai & catback... :coolman:

Good runs JB. But how much power does DANA make with his car?? That's an awesome time!

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
quad said:
Good runs JB. But how much power does DANA make with his car?? That's an awesome time!

thanks Jans....next mod is a shiftlight :burnout:

Dan is in the high 600's when he sprays (Whipple@17-20lbs)

solid axle with T56

he drives like the old school racer that he is :bowdown:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread