Thanks for all the info!!

Daryl B

Established Member
Thanks to eveyone who has taken the time to post on this site. I am new to the forum but have been reading all the various posting over the last couple of weeks. All of the info has been very helpful for me in determining what I will do next with the Cobra.

It sounds like I have been lucky so far. My car has had no problems with 1500 mi on it so far. My Dyno tests seemed pretty strong for stock. And I can't stop thinking about how much I love driving this Car.

Anyway, thanks and I look forward to being part of some of the discussions from here on out.

03DOHC

Established Member
Welcome aboard! There are lots of great people on here with knowledge they are willing to share! Glad to hear you're enjoying your car and enjoy your stay!:beer:

Poison_S

Established Member
Originally posted by Daryl B
Thanks to eveyone who has taken the time to post on this site... All of the info has been very helpful for me in determining what I will do next with the Cobra...Anyway, thanks and I look forward to being part of some of the discussions from here on out.
I feel the same way about this forum. I pass this site along to others as the most informative Internet venue for the 03 SVT Cobra.

Thanks to all that participate.

:thumbsup: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread