Thanks to SID we have our own section!!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I asked SID297 if us GA folks could have our own section and here it is. :rockon:

I think there are enough members in our fine state to support our own place so lets have a roll call. If traffic gets high enough then we can subdivide into Lightning and Mustangs. :beer:

crazycarlo

Established Member
Cool. Im Carlo. I live in savannah and drive a soon to be blown 98 cobra and I also have a 92 5.0..... for sale...

crazycarlo

Established Member
yeah Ive been to beaufort before. My best friend lives in Bluffton. So if you sold all the cobra's what do u drive now? just the bike?

ShaneHayes

Established Member
sweet Bob! thanks for hookin up the GA section. btw...anyone make the Varsity meet yesterday? it was too cold for my CA ass to show up. again, i'm glad to see a GA section added.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Future Georgia resident going to be down on the last week of April 28 to May 2 this year to look at property around the Calhoun/ Reseca area when I retire in 2 1/2 years

Last edited:

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Hello all Fellow Georgians!!!

Just thought I would post up and say "hello" to all the SVT owners here in the NEW Georgia section...!

I can tell this will be an excellent area for fellow Southerners to discuss, ask, and post up Southeast related SVT info...

I look forward to talking with you all...! :beer:

Wm Chambers {Lin}

crazycarlo

Established Member
Hey orange are you the one that was advertising built motors for sale. They were longrods I do beleive?

Users who are viewing this thread