Thankyou Apten, Superior Automotive and SoCal Diablo!!!

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
My new Apten upgrade is installed along with my GordsFord HE w/Fans. Everything went smoothly at Superior Automotive and it was Dyno Tuned today. 505 SAE RWHP and 486 TQ. I was very impressed that my HP jumpted a whole 55 at the wheels but my TQ only gained me 15. Oh well...I can be happy to join the 500+ RWHP Club.

Once again, thanks to Shawn "Blvd Pimp" Ellis for the great/safe tune!!!

~ Fresh :burnout:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
nice numbers...do you know if they were working on my car(black 03 Vert...KB going on)

thanks.

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Originally posted by Fresh Cobra
My new Apten upgrade is installed along with my GordsFord HE w/Fans. Everything went smoothly at Superior Automotive and it was Dyno Tuned today. 505 SAE RWHP and 486 TQ. I was very impressed that my HP jumpted a whole 55 at the wheels but my TQ only gained me 15. Oh well...I can be happy to join the 500+ RWHP Club.

Once again, thanks to Shawn "Blvd Pimp" Ellis for the great/safe tune!!!

Great gains from the apten. Looks like the guys at apten have made some improvements on the port design..........:rockon:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
great to see those gains. i was there getting my car tuned by shawn yesterday.
in regard to your black vert cobra dgussin, it was parked outside when i was there not being worked on.
shawn is very good.
after my car there was a really nice guy from X2C that was telling me about the apten port. originally when apten was porting the blower, they were testing the concept on customers cars without telling them. the new improved port that apten came out with was actually taken from X2C when they posted pictures of their port on the web. just to get the word out. X2C if you haven't heard of them is the leader in building awesome turbo cars for the new cobra.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Yah, Shawn is aiiight...LoLzzz He's great at what he does; he's lucky to work at a great speed shop and all in all...I'm happy with both tunes he's done for me on my 04 and 96.

My only problem is I want my 96 to be faster than the 04...LoL That should happen once I get the Ported/Polished Bullet Intake from PowerHeads hopefully in a week or two. Then I'll have both Stangs over 500 RWHP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread