The 2022 Bronco Raptor is Here | Take My Money!!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can't compare a Jeep to a Bronco. One is an old platform, the other was brand new.

Sent from my Potato

Dusten

Established Member
Ford announced the Bronco 5 years ago. You still can't walk into a dealer and buy just a regular Bronco.

Ford started taking orders right as a global crisis hit. The jeeps been in production how long? How long has the 392 been produced?

Don't act like this is apples to apples.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Ford started taking orders right as a global crisis hit. The jeeps been in production how long? How long has the 392 been produced?

Don't act like this is apples to apples.

Also, my local dealer has 2 broncos on the lot. Why can't I walk in and buy them?

Did someone piss in your Honey Nut Cheerios this morning? You go ahead and continue to swing on Fords left nut. I have my opinion after 40 years buying countless Fords. Get me the phone number of the Ford dealer and I'll give SVTP $100 if they sell at MSRP with no ADM. There is a big difference between having something and selling something.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Did someone piss in your Honey Nut Cheerios this morning? You go ahead and continue to swing on Fords left nut. I have my opinion after 40 years buying countless Fords. Get me the phone number of the Ford dealer and I'll give SVTP $100 if they sell at MSRP with no ADM. There is a big difference between having something and selling something.

I sold mine back of MSRP. lol

Call me, then donate the money to SVTP.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I sold mine back of MSRP. lol

Call me, then donate the money to SVTP.
I have no doubt you do. However, my post was not a open proposition. Dustin has the ass at me for buying other then Ford and being happy about it. Let him work for it. $100 entertainment. I knew he wouldn't take a challenge, that if they wouldn't sell at MSRP he would have to pay. He's no baller.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have no doubt you do. However, my post was not a open proposition. Dustin has the ass at me for buying other then Ford and being happy about it. Let him work for it. $100 entertainment. I knew he wouldn't take a challenge, that if they wouldn't sell at MSRP he would have to pay. He's no baller.

I'm a very equal opportunity person as far as brands and makes go. I mean, I own a Ford dealership and race a Viper (my second one).

The Jeep is tried and true and is a great product. Comparing it to a Bronco though, especially the availability, is like comparing a Spec Miata to a McLaren Senna. Of course the Jeeps are easier to get, easier to produce, more found on lots/in the wild. They've been using relatively the same body for 20 years with minor updates. The Bronco is ground up brand new. Not to mention, it was launched during the greatest parts shortage in current history.

I really like Jeeps. I would take a Gladiator with the 392 in it, lift it 4" and runs 37s on it. Rented one last time I was in Pensacola and loved it.

Dusten

Established Member

I don't give a rats **** what you buy. But you're making ridiculous statements as to why you bought a jeep.

You said you couldn't walk in a dealer and buy a bronco.

I showed you I can, so you added stipulations about adm.
My local jeep dealer isnt selling at MSRP either.

360-873-6699

Frontier Ford has a bronco listed for MSRP minus rebates. Give em a call.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Read post 144 again. ADM is all that matters. Let alone getting something that I would actually want to buy. Hard top being the biggest thing. Check out Bronco Nation forum. The disappointment in Ford is rampant.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Read post 144 again. ADM is all that matters. Let alone getting something that I would actually want to buy. Hard top being the biggest thing. Check out Bronco Nation forum. The disappointment in Ford is rampant.

For people who didn't get what they want, or are still waiting.

I don't have any upset customers that have taken delivery.

Dusten

Established Member

Ok... Did you call frontier Ford?

Also you can't get a 392 jeep here without adm either. That is definitely a locale thing.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Ok... Did you call frontier Ford?

Also you can't get a 392 jeep here without adm either. That is definitely a locale thing.
Well.......yes I did. They don't have 2 they only have one. I talked to Luke. The cyber orange badlands they have is $62977 with a dealer installed wench and cooler. MSRP is $49K. I ASKED! Do you have any at MSRP. No!!!!!!!!. I should expect to pay $10,000 ADM on any Bronco on a lot.

Now! You call him! You look like the dumb ass now. Educate yourself!

Dusten

Established Member
Well.......yes I did. They don't have 2 they only have one. I talked to Luke. The cyber orange badlands they have is $62977 with a dealer installed wench and cooler. MSRP is $49K. I ASKED! Do you have any at MSRP. No!!!!!!!!. I should expect to pay $10,000 ADM on any Bronco on a lot.

Now! You call him! You look like the dumb ass now. Educate yourself!

I didn't say frontier had 2. The dealer next to my house does. I also said they have an adm

Frontier is in the next town over. They have a bronco listed at MSRP

And honestly if it has a wench, that's a big deal. I'd love a wench. Big tittied bar maiden is a must
Now if you mean winch, that's a different story. Spelling is key.

But I'm curious how I look like a dumbass? They have a bronco liated at msrp.

Their site didn't even have a cyber orange badlands listed.

q6543

Established Member
We've been cranking out a fair amount of raptors.
All of a sudden ranger production is higher volume this week though.
I think there just must be 10s of thousands of Broncos waiting on chips or something else.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I didn't say frontier had 2. The dealer next to my house does. I also said they have an adm

Frontier is in the next town over. They have a bronco listed at MSRP

And honestly if it has a wench, that's a big deal. I'd love a wench. Big tittied bar maiden is a must
Now if you mean winch, that's a different story. Spelling is key.

But I'm curious how I look like a dumbass? They have a bronco liated at msrp.

Their site didn't even have a cyber orange badlands listed.
You told me your dealer had 2 Broncos! Look at the picture and post below. Then you ask did I contact Frontier Ford. I did contact them and talk to Luke as explained above.

Now you claim you didn't mention 2 Broncos. That is a lie!

Now you're saying Frontier didn't have the Cyper orange on thier website. That too is a lie, look at the pic below.

You're just playing childish games.

20220227_043444.jpeg
20220227_044345.jpeg
Screenshot_20220225-100836_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dusten

Established Member
Re-read my last post.

I said my local dealer has 2.

They do.
Screenshot_20220227-160044_Chrome.jpg

Both listed with adm.

Now, you said find you a dealer near me selling at MSRP.

The bronco listed on frontiers site isn't the one listed when I looked. They had a blue big bend for 39k. And with rebates it was 38k

So you can try and twist my words. But I haven't once lied.

My local dealer has 2.

Frontier had one listed at MSRP when I told you to call.

This is pretty clear
Screenshot_20220227-160712_Chrome.jpg

Find where I said frontier has 2?

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
We've been cranking out a fair amount of raptors.
All of a sudden ranger production is higher volume this week though.
I think there just must be 10s of thousands of Broncos waiting on chips or something else.

We've got two guys arguing semantics and this absolute gem gets lost in the chaff...

So the Bronco Raptor is already in production??

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Awesome article and pics Travis! Just got confirmation of our Bronco Raptor allocation. Can't wait to get this thing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread