• UPR H one pice / MID

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • MRT H one pice / MID

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
I like Screamin Cobra's setup. Borla Catback w/ Bassani O/R X.

thats what mine has that i just bought... ive yet to floor the car, but it is loud. Im hoping when i put the cats on, it will level out some of the loud pop sound on mild acceleration and the drone around 2000-2400rpms.. 70-80mph on the highway is absurd, longer than 10 minutes you'd need headphones lol

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
I love my set up it not as loud as I thought it was gonna be but I too get alot of compliments :coolman:

YouTube - 2003 Mustang Cobra Flowmaster Exhaust

bb44... your car sounds awesome.. very mild for jersey at least! should hear the 04 i just got with the bassani o/r x pipe and borla catback... i dont know if its the stinger model or not but i think it is. Its freking ridiculous.

when you let off the gas, yours is pretty level toned.. mine pops and almost sounds like its backfiring at the higher rpms... its enough to tear a ricer at the light a new ahole just but reving up a good bit before the race lol

Freakingstang

Established Member
thats what mine has that i just bought... ive yet to floor the car, but it is loud. Im hoping when i put the cats on, it will level out some of the loud pop sound on mild acceleration and the drone around 2000-2400rpms.. 70-80mph on the highway is absurd, longer than 10 minutes you'd need headphones lol

Mine new 03 has the Bassani high flow catted Xpipe ( 2 itty bitty cats) and the stinger kit. I have a drop top, so I hear a lot more noise than a coupe would. I drove the car home 3 1/2 hours. the drone at 70-80 mph is rediculous. I couldn't hear for an hour, no kidding. The car sounds awesome on acceleration, but sounds like ass when downshifting, or just letting off. It pops and crackles.

It is a little on the raspy side, ok ALOT on the raspy side. I think I'm going to go bassani catback to quiet it down a little.

Users who are viewing this thread