THE COBRA IS BACK @ Lethal Performance!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Blower shipped and custom "COBRO" engraved Baer 6P brakes on the way. The brakes will be painted to match the blower and car which is grabber blue.

Engine was dropped out of the car today and the Coyote goes in next week. We'll be posting Part 4 of the COBRO build series once it's edited.

IMG_7703.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

tempImagea3K3fR.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
All new COBRO limited edition t-shirts are here and now shipping! Don't forget about the #randomlethalcash promo we're doing all month long. Each T-shirt, hat or hoodie order from Lethal Performance receives free random cash. I've got 10K worth of random bills and making it rain on all of your orders until we're out of cash.

Lethal Performance Limited Edition Cobro Shirt
lp-swag-cobro-back.jpg
lp-swag-cobro-front.jpg

Fooj

Established Member
Gave my option on this build and i got a pretty dick response back, lost a few good customers with that. Good luck on the build!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOVE the custom painted calipers. And I love the new t-shirts. Well done on the graphic design. I'm going to have to pick one up. Just because. LOL!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I get the love for the old 4 valve, but I'm not bothered by you putting a gen3 coyote with a big whipple in it. Maybe it's because I also "don't own a cobra" due to swapping a solid axle into it. Think people would cry louder if I told them it has a spool in it too?....haha

badmpg03

Established Member
I'd rather see an LS, at least it would sound better and be compact.

Coyotes sound like ass.

No way, keep it blue man. Waaaaaay rather see Coyote than LS swapped Cobra?? :sick:

Coyotes sound odd if they are N/A, or supercharged.....single/Twin turbo Coyotes are badass sounding.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
So this is like a “trans” terminator than

The build will certainly bring waay more publicity than a standard cobra build. im sure it will be badass. Looking forward to the outcome

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread