the coveted CO cobra

matt87

Established Member
well it is the "unicorn" of terminators, and they know it, hence the high asking price.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's not listing in the 2003-2004 Cobra section for some reason, but it's in the Mustang section. According to the actual listing on Hi-End Auto they're asking $30,999! Mileage is 16718. Very nice Cobra but that's big money for that one with that mileage. JMO.

Ghost11

Established Member
Still debating selling mine for a Shelby or a Coyote with a S/C......

I know I will be kicking myself if I decide to sell,but I like to try
different cars every few years.....

ViciousJay

Established Member
ITs a beautiful car but hes not asking 29K hes asking 32K. I'm looking at two cars right now and the guy wont budge for 1K off the price. Nice guy but I really dont feel like spending 21K at this moment :/

ViciousJay

Established Member
Still debating selling mine for a Shelby or a Coyote with a S/C......

I know I will be kicking myself if I decide to sell,but I like to try
different cars every few years.....

Dont do it, trust me! No car has been able to replace the cobra feel

cj428mach

Established Member
How many people actually like Comp O? and how many are just getting caught up in the low production numbers?

For you old timers if Comp O is so desirable how come no one ordered it back in 04?

I'm not trying to start a crap storm but I'm just generally wondering.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
How many people actually like Comp O? and how many are just getting caught up in the low production numbers?

For you old timers if Comp O is so desirable how come no one ordered it back in 04?

I'm not trying to start a crap storm but I'm just generally wondering.
I genuinely like the Co alot. I didn't get one back in the day cause I was in high school in 04 lol

cj428mach

Established Member
I genuinely like the Co alot. I didn't get one back in the day cause I was in high school in 04 lol

Just for the record I don't hate Comp O, I just don't understand why so many think its amazing and yet no one ordered one new. To me I'd much rather have OW, SB, or SY......but I'm also one of the few that doesn't like Mysticchrome as well.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
Just for the record I don't hate Comp O, I just don't understand why so many think its amazing and yet no one ordered one new. To me I'd much rather have OW, SB, or SY......but I'm also one of the few that doesn't like Mysticchrome as well.
Sy and Mc as my least fave colors. Wouldn't own either personally. Dsg co and sb are my faves. Just need a sb now lol

Users who are viewing this thread