The DavidMax Beast

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
I'm sure some of you have heard of DavidMax's ProCharged '03 Cobra. A joint venture with Sean Hyland Motorsports.

Someone asked recently about pictures of the car. I shot these some time back. (so it isn't the latest revision) However I think the car is pretty much same looking externally, just the engine has been modified more and they changed over to an Auto transmission.

I really liked the traction bar setup that was on the car but unfortunately I can't find the picture I had of that.

Also the car is wearing the Kinesis Wheels that Dave has spoken about.

Dave is owner of Xtreme Motorsports, Tempe Az. (Dyno Weekend there this weekend btw)

I don't know how to do the fancy "link" thing so here is the url for his shop.

http://www.xmsengineering.com/

Pictures to follow.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
Outstanding. The wheels look great and I can't wait to get a ATI under my hood :)

Does that mean you will sell me your modified Apten cheap?

:-D

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
I rode in the car in this configuration (not the beast he speaks of now) It was an animal!!!!

I was impressed with NO WHEEL HOP what so ever ( I would guess it was the traction bars) and he is running the IRS. (or at least it was an IRS in the configuration I rode in)

I am very interested in seeing the next configuration.

For my tastes I want to stay with a positive displacement type blower opposed to the centrifugal, but there is no denying this thing SCREAMS!

Oh.. yes that is his TT Vette in the garage also! 160mph comes up REALLY fast in the Vette. Something about trying to get sideways in 3rd gear :eek: was strangely appeaing as well.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
Cheap? depends on what you mean by that. I'll take a set of those Kinesis for it :)

Dude,

I could score you those Kinesis.. but I got to wait for Dave to get the car back from Canada... then I need to jack it up in his drive way REAL quiet like.....:rolleyes:

Rwick7

Established Member
:0...works for me

I'll let you know when the apten is for sale...I think my buddy wants it though...he's got first crack

mystifiedworm

Established Member
I have some pics but cant seem to get them on the net. If someone will give me a pm I will send them some new pics of the Beast.

Users who are viewing this thread