• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

The Electoral College Discussion

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Outlaw99, May 22, 2019.

1. SID297

SID297 OWNER/ADMIN Staff Member Administrator

Outlaw99 likes this.
  2. SolarYellow

SolarYellow Sensei Premium Member Established Member

Challenge accepted liberals.

Outlaw99 likes this.
  3. L8APEX

L8APEX On my tummy..! Established Member

I'd love for them to succeed only to have Donald Trump win the popular vote.
    So California, New York, Illinois, Colorado, ETC would by following their "new" rules have to give all their votes to Trump.
    The best way to kill this inroad against the electoral college, now and in the future if for it to be a complete backfire. Anything less and they'll keep picking at it.
    I can only imagine the mental gymnastics they would have to do to try to award their electorates to the Dem as their populations would DEMAND. Ultimately they'd have to claim some sort of election fraud or interference and collusion again, and quietly have to shelve or just scuttle their entire scheme.

MassCobra likes this.
  4. jsd512

jsd512 Wannabe Ghostbuster Established Member

They only did this when they knew they couldn't beat Trump straight up. EC has worked for generations and generations, electing both parties and only now they make fools of themselves. They know they can't beat him so they changed the rules. Lets see how this turns out. Everything that is happening is because they cannot control Trump, not one big interest group owns Trump. This fact tears the dems up on the inside. They hate this man with every abated breath. Trump has saved us.

5. Klaus

Klaus Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

^this. I do think the EC is a bit out of balance but still support it. Agree that is ridiculous that dems complain about it but then continue to run a national strategy built around the injustice olympics and bathrooms for all. That may win GE but will not win the race that matters anytime soon.

Also, I have friends in London that are not fans of Brexit and complain that mess was caused by populism + popular vote. Like it or not there would not have been any brexit if UK had EC.

tt335ci03cobra likes this.
  6. Outlaw99

Outlaw99 Join us. Moderator

Im feeling different. We live in biblical times man. I never would have imagined that i would be alive in a day and time where we could kill full term babies, even in a time when abortion is legal, but it used to be in the early stages. Crazy times for sure. Some states you can kill a baby moments after birth. If that can be made legal....then the electoral college can also be eliminated. Most judicial systems are far left leaning now a days. It seems the right gets stopped in their tracks 100% of the time by left judicial systems.

If this happens,,it could be a procuring cause to a civil war. But it wont be north vs south. The enemies are all around and mixed in with us. How do you fight that kind of civil war?

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv likes this.
  7. Weather Man

Weather Man Persistance Is A Bitch Established Member

Good thing you support the EC, we will never see a presidential candidate in the state again, if it goes away.

Brexit happened because un-elected bureaucrats in Brussels overplayed their hand.

03Sssnake likes this.
  8. Blown 89

Blown 89 Well-Known Member Established Member

Let's recap what the Democrats have proposed or done over the past two years in relation to voting:
    Illegal Aliens should vote
    People in other countries should vote
    Trump can't be on the ballot unless he releases tax returns
    Eliminate the electoral college
    Felons should be able to vote
    Current inmates should be able to vote
    Ballot harvesting
    Primary rigging

This is on top of open borders, funding terrorism, accepting racism, proposing segregation, infanticide, unlawful investigations, etc, etc, etc.

9. Outlaw99

10. 04MysticCobra

04MysticCobra Well-Known Member Established Member

That about sums it up. They do all those things listed because they do not know how to govern and know zero about business like our buddy Obama with his magic wand debacle. They barely make any sense when they speak in public. The 3 stooges below are a perfect example of that. I have said it before that this country will make One Big Ass Mistake Again when they elect liberal democrats to run this country into the ground.

On a side note Trump was chiding Pelosi today to get impeachment hearings going because he knows it will destroy the Demrats.

tt335ci03cobra and 03Sssnake like this.
  11. derklug

derklug Seriously? No, never. Established Member

Dems want to change the World Series into the Super Bowl. It seems odd that the only time this is brought up is when they lose. Here is a novel idea, run a candidate that can win.

12. Silverstrike

Silverstrike It's to big to move FAST! Established Member

Simple if they sport a Bernie, Gore, or Hillary bumper sticker then you damn well know they are the enemy. It's going to be rural vs the uber leftest hell hole cities. And guess what cities don't grow their own food, water, or electricity. Guess where all three of those come from you guessed it from those despised backward fly over states.

Like that 2 people I know from Cleveland think they'll just get up and leave their city if it really does go into a embargo of the cities simulation. No you'll get gunned down as soon as you try to leave. And the military has already stated several times that over 70% of the nation would be outside their control if it did go into a civil unrest/war. That and a whole lot of the members have a real problem firing on US civilians and with anyone doing so, so guess what NATO and the UN would be heading for the exit real quick as they wouldn't want to die on foreign soil for a cause that is questionable.

03Sssnake likes this.
  13. lexustech48

lexustech48 Ghost Editor-In-Chief Premium Member Established Member

Which is the exact reason electoral college was established to begin with. **** liberals and **** DemocRATS.

14. CGLhawk260

CGLhawk260 Active Member Established Member

I only hope the voters in these 15 states are annoyed enough to vote against the Democrat who is running for President. The politicians in these states sold the people out to the heavily populated states.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    tt335ci03cobra and 03Sssnake like this.
  15. tistan

tistan Well-Known Member Established Member

Only trust your friends. I think most of us know where the local house needs cleaning. Once the shooting starts, you had better know this is winner take all and eliminate the other side. There is no other refuge in the world for conservatives and capitalist. You had better fight like the patriots did against the British. **** all the man made rules of right and wrong. There is only winning.

lexustech48 and tt335ci03cobra like this.
  16. Double"O"

Double"O" N2S come get some Established Member

Yup...I wanna say it's original intent was to keep Virginia from being the state that would always decide the election

lexustech48 likes this.
  17. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

it’s gong to be trump winning 2020 with at least 5 million votes cementing it.

18. Sinister04L

Sinister04L RIP Kane Established Member

Outlaw99 likes this.
  19. Outlaw99

how can we not stop it? how can the federal government not stop states from doing that? People believe that it cant be done, but its being done right under our noses.

EatonEggbeater likes this.
  20. Revvv

Revvv Infinity Poster Established Member

Klaus, we agree on something.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Klaus likes this.