The Eye -- It's Coming For Your Car

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Before I got hired, the company I work for got them for everyone with a company vehicle. I guess they didn’t even last a month. They got tired of all the alerts from the people driving in NYC, LA, SF, and other cities were traffic and drivers suck dick for beer money.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
they'll definitely flip this around from - use it to get a discount to use it or get ****ed over royally. If you have a normal work schedule (ie driving in rush hour) you're not going to be eligible for much discount at all. Hell, they said my ex wasn't eligible for much discount because of how early in the morning she drove to school as a high school teacher

shit, if you do the speed limit around here you're gonna get run the hell over

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I always unhooked mine in work trucks. I haul ass.
I would instantly know if my guys tampered with the gps in their trucks but I have it more for my own tracking and to know where they are not monitoring their speed

and thank god Flo is my private bitch

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I truly hope I'm dead before the all powerful corporation/government forces the mark of the beast. All of the shit you are seeing, is the ground work being laid. Every little step and zero pushback. The bad thing, a large portion of our population think this kind of stuff is for the good of civilization.

The Church will be long gone by then, so I’m not worried about it. I definitely agree the foundation fo all this is being laid before our eyes. Crazy times we are living in.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Must be an old copy and paste this time. This had been going on for years already

So, my 2002 Dodge Dakota has been tracking me since I bought it? I knew these tracker things were in commercial vehicles, but they are in our private, personal cars? The 2016 Challenger I bought, the dealership didn't tell me I was being tracked.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
So, my 2002 Dodge Dakota has been tracking me since I bought it? I knew these tracker things were in commercial vehicles, but they are in our private, personal cars? The 2016 Challenger I bought, the dealership didn't tell me I was being tracked.

Not sure about an 02, but more recent vehicles yes.
My uncle was actually missing for 4 days last month. Toyota located his vehicle after we told them the full situation.
As mentioned another insurance company had been doing it too.
Also Google and I assume apple does the same thing with their phones.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Back when Allstate first introduced this, I actually tried it for a week hoping to lower my rates. When I found out the device monitored heavier than “normal” braking, heavier than “normal” acceleration, exceeding the speed limit, etc. May as well let the car drive for you. I gave the tracking device back to Allstate, cancelled my policy, and switched to USAA. I saw the handwriting on the wall back then.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Gonna drive Craigslist beaters and just run insurance-less. Get in an accident? "si mi amo is Miguel. Me from mehico. No legal". **** em.

Users who are viewing this thread