The Ford GT is the Greatest car ever built(no 56k)

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Originally posted by fordification
All I could find.

Air entering the front of the blower case from the throttle-body and air inlet is compressed horizontally along the screw-like rotors of the supercharger that squeeze it into the outlet at the opposite end of the case, hence its designation as a screw-type blower. This design is more thermally efficient than the Roots design used on the Cobra and Lightning, which compresses the air around the outside path of the rotating rotor lobes.

Exactly!! Some Good info there...:thumbsup:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Re: Re: The Ford GT is the Greatest car ever built(no 56k)

Originally posted by SVT606
You need to take a test drive in an Elise or a race prepped S2000 and/or Miata if you think you've experienced cornering.

When you make it to the Nurburgring make sure you move to the right when the Carrera GT flys by. :D

Wonderful, when you pick up your Carrera GT, feel free to make some videos for us. :jerkoff:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Nice pics!! Thanks......so how did it feel to sit in that thing? Do you know the owner, or was he simply letting people line up just to sit in it?

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Re: Re: The Ford GT is the Greatest car ever built(no 56k)

Originally posted by SVT606
You need to take a test drive in an Elise or a race prepped S2000 and/or Miata if you think you've experienced cornering.

When you make it to the Nurburgring make sure you move to the right when the Carrera GT flys by. :D

Do your homework so you dont look like a bigger fool. Amazing how some can be so d@m dum.

Calebp

Established Member
Originally posted by BillyGman
But back to automobiles.... I don't mean to change the subject, but since the topic here is infact the Ford GT, I want to ask you guys something. Is the Ford GT an SVT car Like the 03 and 04 Cobra is?

Nope, it's just regular old Ford..

;-)

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Pics not working now

They are hosted on my Corvetteforum home page and i guess their whole site is down. Whenever it comes back up they'll show up again.

MotorCityMadMan

Established Member
DBK, we are going to have to stop meeting like this. :lol1: Nice write up. see you at track in Milan Thursday night. I'm prepared to have my ass kicked. :bash: :lol1:

For the rest of you, I just posted pictures of my Viper GTS with a 2005 Ford GT in another thread. The Ford GT is incredible to be sure.

Last edited:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Isnt that pre-production titanium with dark stripes the same exact car that was shown wrecked on another thread? I do not believe they made more then one in that color combo(you can not order one like that).:shrug:

EDIT: damn now that the pic is gone i cant remember if that one WAS silver with light stripes or silver with black ones :bash:

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
Isnt that pre-production titanium with dark stripes the same exact car that was shown wrecked on another thread? I do not believe they made more then one in that color combo(you can not order one like that).:shrug:

EDIT: damn now that the pic is gone i cant remember if that one WAS silver with light stripes or silver with black ones :bash:

No. The silver with black stripes is an option, and it is the same color combo as the one someone took for a spin in the mud.

The trilogy car was originally red(?) i think and saleen repainted it at the troy facility with the silver stripes for the show.

Users who are viewing this thread