• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

The Future of Obama

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Jefe, Nov 6, 2008.

1. usmcrebel

usmcrebel Active Member Established Member

Meh

I do not like obama, i don't like his polocies, i don't like anything he has to say. But this is all speculation, and i really get sick of see "republicans are brainwashed" STFU dick weeds. it's always an "I TOLD YOU SO" game. I really do get sick of this shit.
    now that that is said. he' is being privileged to info he never knew existed before he became pres elect.

Watch how his views and argument changes with the meetings he goes to. If he does go far left or Marxist left... it will be pretty obvious. State will rebel and He'll throw this country into an anarchy of sorts, OR he see's that he far leftist view are always the answer to EVERY single problem and he will reach across party lines and shit will get done.

2. ac427cobra

ac427cobra FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM Staff Member Super Moderator

eddy:

I would think a successful trial lawyer would AT THE VERY MINIMUM know how to spell SUCCESSFUL!!!!! Along with equivocation and steroids as well.

Here's another one of your gems I ran into the other day. Copied from one of your other babbling posts::bored:

Shoot is something you do with a gun! :idea: If someone is coming out of a CHUTE, it's spelled a little differently. :idea:

I agree with the other member that accused you of being a hick town lawyer because you probably couldn't cut in with the smart lawyers in the big city! :read:

3. Machx2

Machx2 New Member Established Member

lawl

4. Rush

Rush Banned

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. They believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

5. Jefe

Jefe Well-Known Member Established Member

Then you were lucky or blind. I just got this text from my sister less than 10 mins ago. Her 4 year old was asked a series of questions that resulted in him voting for Obama. Kindergartners being told how to vote.:nonono: Last week he came home with a drug free sticker on his shirt.

6554845523_ORIG.jpg
    6554845569_ORIG.jpg

This is what schools are teaching. Open your ****ing eyes.

:lol: So perfect

6. ac427cobra

Bwaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!!!! :lol::lol:

7. Jefe

How bout this Jay? How much more proof do you need?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDEAYgm0Dv8"]YouTube - Ashville N.C. School teacher browbeats student over being a McCain supporter[/ame]

8. PowerWheels

PowerWheels Anti-Bullshit Established Member

Just be ready, and act quickly and together if the signs present themselves. I'm more interested in seeing what he does than any other politician in the past. Everyone should be educating themselves on the dangers of a one sided President and Congress and consider what they may have to do to stop an advance in the wrong direction. Don't be a sheep, watch what is happening very closely in the coming months/years.

9. PowerWheels

PowerWheels Anti-Bullshit Established Member

My kids said they voted in school the other day too, they said no one voted for Obama thou.

10. PSUCOBRA96

PSUCOBRA96 Active Member Established Member

the women pisses me off in the video, I get annoyed when politics are discussed in school esp. at young ages, her reaction to anyone voting McCain was Oh Jesus, like the kids were gonna go to hell or something....not right to bring politics into a public school not for either side

11. The Sync

The Sync VTAK! Established Member

I think its ok if you can remain unbiased about it. Just asking children questions about what they think of they candidate they choose and thats it. But we all know that some teachers can't do that such as that woman in the video :rollseyes

12. esqeddy

esqeddy VENUMUS Established Member

Being absolutely unable to attack the message, he goes for the messanger. A classsic example of republican slight of hand. Sorry, but your cheap mental antics may work with the typical republican sheep, but not with me.

Yes, my spelling sucks. Always has, always will. Didn't stop me from from accomplishing anything I set my mind to do. And it never will! :)

And one more thing. I love, LOVE, taking on the big city lawyers. In 15 years of trying cases I have won every single jury trial I've tried against them! (knock on wood) Its so funny! I think they ask themselves: "Who is this little small town lawyer coming up here to the big city to play with the REAL lawyers?!" By the time they realize I've got both my feet in their ass, ITS TOO LATE! I've beaten law school trial advocacy professors like they were little kids. I've beaten star Assistant District Attorneys. I've beaten teams of lawyers massed by the big corporation against me and my client.

Why? Partly because they took me for granted by thinking I was a hick town lawyer. So please, continue to propogate that myth. I like every advantage I can get! :thumbsup:

Oh...
    If U thenk ur lukin fer mi badd speeling herts mi fealins.... guEsS Aggian!

13. esqeddy

BWHHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Then I better be careful with you ever so fragile self-esteem! I would hate to carry the guilt of your emotional collapse!

:dancenana:

14. Jefe

Dude, we dont care who you are. You enjoy your "reflection time?"

15. Jayls5

Jayls5 New Member Established Member

I need more proof than anecdotal experience. If someone tells me about how shitty their ford mustang was, I don't add much significance to it without the support of some cohesive studies backing what he was saying. I've had a few overt republicans and democrats in my entire academic experience. Most of the time, I couldn't even tell.

Unfortunately, labeling someone "liberal" in a study is so incredibly vague it really doesn't even tell us much. Often times, these studies do not differentiate between economic, cultural, social, or political liberalism; they are all collectively branched together. Similarly, "conservative" can mean fiscal conservative or a neoconservative, which are practically polar opposites. You'd need studies showing academia being heavily biased towards a specific candidate to really tell us much. This is an incredibly difficult thing to accomplish, as there are so many variables that can affect the study.

In general, you can argue that academia is more "liberal" in many regards, but you'd typically be talking about the things that overlap with traditional conservatism. What you are interested in is the controversial liberal ideology, biasing towards specific candidates, and things of that matter. I really don't think there are many studies on this, but I would be happy to concede your point if you produced one.

16. ac427cobra

eddy:

I am so completely enamored with how a successful attorney such as yourself can butcher the English language, I don't even pay attention to what you have to say! :lol:

PS BTW it's messenger!!!!!;-)

17. esqeddy

PLEASE! DOWN BOY!!! Quit humping my leg!

18. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

If someone can find the audio or transcript of the Secretary of Agriculture I believe it was repeating what Kruzchev said to him it would be really appreciated. It further adds to this debate and comes straight from a Communist leader's mouth.

It doesn't hurt to be knowledgeable and weary when certain historical disasters start to ring true again. You can't call someone crazy when they are seeing signs of communist acts like Obama's proposed public army or whatever it is. What is the reason for this army, what will they do that our own army or National Guard can't?

19. Jayls5

Jayls5 New Member Established Member

Isn't another name for "civilian national security force", his actual words, just police?

20. ac427cobra

I think this may be what you're referring to!!?!?!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEXRgFnyh5M"]YouTube - Obama's "Civilian Security Force"[/ame]