The greatest mod on earth!!!!!

ArabianOak

Established Member
A5A887AA-C1FD-4779-9FD1-B15B9E0476A5.jpeg

New plate came too. Lolol.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Jeep owners are the happiest people on earth. If I ride with the wife driving, she waves at all the other Jeep drivers ( it's annoying AF!) I tell her to knock it off, but she'll start back up again. SO I DRIVE! I think I'm getting played. Now they have this thing were they l leave ducks on your Jeep. Last weekend there was a pumpkin duck when we came out of the store. I acted as if I was going to throw it, but she intervened. I said Halloween is way over and this duck is out of date. Anyway, I did start waving the two finger salute when she's not with me.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Jeep owners are the happiest people on earth. If I ride with the wife driving, she waves at all the other Jeep drivers ( it's annoying AF!) I tell her to knock it off, but she'll start back up again. SO I DRIVE! I think I'm getting played. Now they have this thing were they l leave ducks on your Jeep. Last weekend there was a pumpkin duck when we came out of the store. I acted as if I was going to throw it, but she intervened. I said Halloween is way over and this duck is out of date. Anyway, I did start waving the two finger salute when she's not with me.
My wife is ecstatic when she gets "ducked".

Attachments

• jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread