The greatest mod on earth!!!!!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Lemme Guess... "its a Jeep thing..."

dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

Not for nothing but you don't have to be a ****** all day, every day. Let the guy enjoy blowing his own horn. And be honest for a moment. How times did you jerk off to the Rock before you posted that?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lol they’re pretty good. There are some where people do not react so kindly. My mischievous side wants to get out and play after watching stuff like this.
Oh, I can well imagine a majority reacting "not so kindly" after being startled big time.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

I’d be such a juvenile if I had that

this company is the reason train horns on cars got outlawed in florida. They're actually cruising around in a Marauder, this is the car in the video

_Snake_

Established Member
this company is the reason train horns on cars got outlawed in florida. They're actually cruising around in a Marauder, this is the car in the video

He wanted to mass produce my setup after hearing it.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Jeep owners are the happiest people on earth. If I ride with the wife driving, she waves at all the other Jeep drivers ( it's annoying AF!) I tell her to knock it off, but she'll start back up again. SO I DRIVE! I think I'm getting played. Now they have this thing were they l leave ducks on your Jeep. Last weekend there was a pumpkin duck when we came out of the store. I acted as if I was going to throw it, but she intervened. I said Halloween is way over and this duck is out of date. Anyway, I did start waving the two finger salute when she's not with me.
Huh? Ducks? Why do they do this? Sounds like some Wrangler owners problems.

Zemedici

Established Member
Spent $15,000 hopping up the wife’s old S550 mustang GT

-2.9l whipple blower
- full SW exhaust
- HREs

and a ****ing hornblasters full system.

And i can say with 100% honesty i had way more fun using the train horn than the blower, I’d pretend like the car had a problem and ask buddies to listen, they’d lean in to listen, ROMP hit em with it. Holy shit it was a blast. I’d nail it downtown when people were crossing the street. It was perfect cuz they’d look for a truck, no one expected the mustang

Excellent mod, sir.

One day she’s leaving for work early, and accidentally nails the horn at 7am, and this was when we were in an apartment hahahahaha OOPSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread