The hatred for California....

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
The politics/policies there are insane. Because of that, many there are leaving in droves and moving to other parts country. Namely Texas, Florida and Colorado and they’re bringing their attitudes and their past voting records with them. This is ruining these once great places. Where i live in Colorado, people from California are despised by most. Frankly, every single person fleeing California should be forced to stay in the shithole they created and not spread the cancer to other parts of the country. Same goes for new yorkers.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The politics/policies there are insane. Because of that, many there are leaving in droves and moving to many parts country. Namely Texas, Florida and Colorado and they are bringing their attitudes and their past voting records with them ruining these once great places. Where i live in Colorado, people from California are despised by most. Frankly, every single person fleeing California should be forced to stay in the shithole they created and not spread the cancer to other parts of the country. Same goes for new yorkers.

if I had to choose I’d pick Yankees over refugees from the land of fruits and nuts..

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
We have family over there for decades. The ones that are more conservative have left or are going to Texas.

Weather is amazing along with the views in areas. After that I hate it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My grandparents had winter houses there for the last 40 years. They sold and won't ever return. They cited the taxes, people and politics as their reasons for leaving.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I was called on to finish a NordicTrack store in Orange County Mall almost 30 years ago. This was during Halloween week. Never since have seen so many weird MF's just walking around. I never want to go back. The only thing to come out of California worth a **** literally is my wife.

Eddie_Drift

Established Member
I hate it here. There are alot of stupid people here who b***h and complain about the policies, Inflation, gas prices, taxes they voted in favor for and they still to this day blame trump...

ToddW702

Established Member
My wife and I got to Coronado every year. We stay on the island and it is nice. Duck the rest of the state. Although I do like the road courses they have. I heard that there are more republicans in CA then any other state but there is just to many retards to our number them.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Go ahead. Let it go.

From what I've read and researched it was actually a great place to live up into the 80's. After that, it seemed to go downhill.

Why waste my time..
8e9.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Was stationed there for 2 years and never really liked it. Being from Western Washington I actually missed the rain because it hardly ever rained in San Diego so it was just dry and felt baren to me. The beaches and the nice ocean side towns and cities was the only thing I enjoyed. Plenty of women to find and go out with using online apps but that was the first time I really started seeing trannies popping up in the results. Had one girl that messaged me and she was an older woman and half her photos looked good and normal, but there were 1 or 2 photos where I was like "that's a man!" She said she wanted to meet up and I was so torn that I had to ask her if she was a tranny. Apparently she wasn't a tranny and he reaction to that question pretty much squashed those plans. Better to be safe than sorry I say! There are so many trannies in California!

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Funny my dad just sent a photo of me and my bro in Pacific Grove. 2 row off the ocean. He was stationed out there when I was little and could have bought but didn’t. Wish he owned it so I could fly a Trump flag out there.

Eddie_Drift

Established Member
Was stationed there for 2 years and never really liked it. Being from Western Washington I actually missed the rain because it hardly ever rained in San Diego so it was just dry and felt baren to me. The beaches and the nice ocean side towns and cities was the only thing I enjoyed. Plenty of women to find and go out with using online apps but that was the first time I really started seeing trannies popping up in the results. Had one girl that messaged me and she was an older woman and half her photos looked good and normal, but there were 1 or 2 photos where I was like "that's a man!" She said she wanted to meet up and I was so torn that I had to ask her if she was a tranny. Apparently she wasn't a tranny and he reaction to that question pretty much squashed those plans. Better to be safe than sorry I say! There are so many trannies in California!
5 speed or 6 speed? lol!

bglf83

Established Member
I really have no issue with California. It’s all the people moving to Texas from California and trying to bring their baggage with them.

I would probably guess it sucks there, otherwise they would not have so many people leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread