The hatred for California....

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
The Manson Family, The Menendez Brothers, Zodiac Killer, The Golden State Killer, The Hillside Strangler, Rodney Alcala, Lake/Ng, The Night Stalker, Wayne Ford, The Grim Sleeper etc...,

You guys sure know how to produce some interesting killers so that I must give you.
Don't forget one of my favorites, Ed Kemper the Co Ed Killer

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Off topic, but im still waiting for season 3 of Mindhunter. Hopefully one day......

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
The Manson Family, The Menendez Brothers, Zodiac Killer, The Golden State Killer, The Hillside Strangler, Rodney Alcala, Lake/Ng, The Night Stalker, Wayne Ford, The Grim Sleeper etc...,

You guys sure know how to produce some interesting killers so that I must give you.
Funny!

Only 1or 2 from Cali. But I’m sure we have more than our share of home grown killers.

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
They were. That doesn't mean nor imply they were born there. Speaking of those born there, I'm positive there are more than 1 or 2 in that list.

Edit: As was mentioned above, Big Ed needs a nod. Skull f'd his mother's decapitated head.

Last edited:

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Was going to add this guy, but forgot...

BlindDeafeningIrishsetter-size_restricted-1.gif

VegasMichael

Established Member

Good start but there are considerably more than that who did their killing in California. The state literally leads any other in serial killers by a large margin.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Cali sucks there is homeless everywhere and human feces everywhere, people that hate this state should never visit! its a waste of time. If youre thinking of visiting, dont.

Im moving to hawaii.

& yall are faggits

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Show was canceled, it cost over a million per episode and they couldn't keep paying for it. Remember David Fincher doing an interview last year saying that.
I remember them saying it was on indefinite hiatus but didnt say it was officially canceled. At least I hope not....

Cali sucks there is homeless everywhere and human feces everywhere, people that hate this state should never visit! its a waste of time. If youre thinking of visiting, dont.

Im moving to hawaii.

& yall are faggits
Especially up North in San Francisco.

For anyone that wants to visit there, dont, but if you still want to.
There's an app where people report feces so you can avoid those streets. Not kidding either

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I remember them saying it was on indefinite hiatus but didnt say it was officially canceled. At least I hope not....

There's an app where people report feces so you can avoid those streets. Not kidding either
The apps opening slogan... Welcome to California! And remember to avoid the shitty streets during your visit LMAO!!!!

VegasMichael

Established Member

Im moving to hawaii.

& yall are faggits
Seriously? I've known many people who relocated there and then couldn't wait to leave. Even a lot of native born want to leave.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Seriously? I've known many people who relocated there and then couldn't wait to leave. Even a lot of native born want to leave.
Most people bite off more than they can chew, its a beautiful place to visit and if you have the means, maybe a vacation home there...I recently got back from Maui and of course its gdman beautiful.....cost of goods aside.....I could see that life getting old real ****ing fast...You definitely have to be about that island kind of life, after a week there I was ready to go home.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

The app is called Wazte

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
Most people bite off more than they can chew, its a beautiful place to visit and if you have the means, maybe a vacation home there...I recently got back from Maui and of course its gdman beautiful.....cost of goods aside.....I could see that life getting old real ****ing fast...You definitely have to be about that island kind of life, after a week there I was ready to go home.
I've been there 8 or 9 times and always enjoyed it but after 5 days I want out. Hawaiians don't really like white people and it's very expensive and it's hard to get items that we on the mainland take for granted. You're also faced with the cabin fever mindset since there isn't many ways out in a car.

Users who are viewing this thread