The infamous 755whp "Bambino" cobra is now tearing up the streets in VA!

8oh4terminator

Novice Termonator *****
Established Member
I just wanted to post an update about the sale of "bambinov8" 755whp cobra vert.
2qsvyvo.jpg
169qpg2.jpg
5bpxli.jpg
33dh6yt.jpg
e0mzya.jpg
35n78ug.jpg
I just received the car from FL here to VA last Sunday and I must say that the car and the previous owner, Joe, have been awesome! When I bought the car I had to get it tuned for pump gas because here just outside of Richmond VA, there is no access to e85 so I needed a safe 93 octane tune and Joe was more than willing to help. I had to get Joe to take the car to LethalPerformance and get it tuned for 93 pump gas before I could have it picked up for delivery and he even took a day off from work and also bought a 4" pulley and belt to help me out so it could get tuned and sent to me ASAP! The car is AMAZING and no one believes that it has over 100K on the body because it literally looks brand new! The car dyno'd right around 650 to the wheels and that's even higher than I expected being the safest "daily driver" tune, Ken from lund racing at power by the hour did a very good job and I would highly recommend him to any and everyone! The car is as close to perfect as anybody could ask for and that just goes to show how much time and work went into maintaining the vehicle by the previous owner. I just wanted to thank Joe ( bambinov8 ) for everything he has done for me, I couldn't ask for a nicer more knowledgeable and honest person to deal with.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You got a great Cobra! It's obviously well known within the SVTPerformance crowd.

650 to the wheels on pump gas is very nice. Be safe, and have fun! :)

8oh4terminator

Novice Termonator *****
Established Member
yea well VA laws are more than ridiculous compared to FL. I had no inspection sticker, tint was 14% when its supposed to be 50%, no front license plate, and I was on my way to DMV so I had plates from my last Terminator on there and the state cop shook my hand and said " This thing is sweet and I appreciate you letting me catch up to you" and he let me off with no tickets even though I was breaking 4 laws just standing still haha.

20redfire03

Established Member
Awesome car and I agree VA laws suck. I would recommend one of torqjnky license plate brackets, its what have my front plate on except its in the trunk when needed. And it would be great if VA relaxed on the tint laws as its the reason why I haven't tinted my cobras windows as 50% doesn't do much of anything.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I am pretty good friends with Joe, he took care of that car and it hauled ass! Just to clarify, the car was tuned at power by the hour. Just so the proper place gets credit. Thats who lethal uses to do their dyno tunes. Anyway get that car to VA state law spec and enjoy it! :beer:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
I'm glad you're enjoying it and she's on a good home brother! And yes it was ken bjonnes from Lund racing @@ power by the hour! You can also add a crusher inlet and make 700whp safe on 93 :) I will miss that car and already do!

SoFlaZ06

Established Member
miss it already, you def got one hell of a deal.
He sold it like he was going to be the new buyer :-D
and it def shows, take care of it, enjoy and be safe :thumbsup:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Why did you sell it? I was looking forward to you racing that built grabber blue 5.0

Needed to free up cash for future bigger house. Anyways, I would have pulled easily that 5.0, given the fact that the GTR I ran pulls on him and I pulled the GTR

va boy

Established Member
Congrats on one heck of a car. I'm glad the cop let you off, I've been pulled over for tinted tail lights, and I mean they were VERY lightly tinted. Anyway, you know how VA traffic laws are, just be careful, and have fun, if its possible to do both?

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
thats cool you sold it to another member. Now you can live vicariously through him....jk haha

Congrats on the purchase :beer:

[youtube_browser]WpmILPAcRQo[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread