The little things that piss you off

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Untrained dogs. We know a few. I love dogs big time but the untrained ones, especially the small dogs, make me want to jack black Baxter them.

People who are inconsiderate of others’ time.

Many others but these 2 came to mind tonight. Maybe context, maybe not lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
Strangers knocking or leaving fliers on my door to sell me stuff when I have a "No Soliciting" sign. Half the time I'm out of town and they are letting everyone know. The other half of the time I'm at home but naked.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I do that in extremely reduced visibility, could care less what a highway sign says, beats being rear ended.

So your vehicle doesn't have tail lights?

People who drive with their flashers on in the rain, even when every electronic sign on the highways says not to do that.

You forgot, they run flashers and then go 30 to 40mph. Morons.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
People that cant merge, which is essentially everyone. Traffic is going 70+, 30 and turn signal doesnt work. It takes ONE person to braking to cause backed up bumper-to-bumper traffic, as everyone at that spot has to hit their brakes until traffic has cleared up. REMEMBER THAT.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

ajaf1656

Established Member
Fog? California people just drive like morons. I've driven in it and it's not the worst weather I've had to deal with. I've seen Californians park under overpasses because of thunderstorms. Lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know exactly what you mean, in central California there’s this fog that’s so Fn thick it’s scary. Couple years back there was a 100+ car pile up because there was little to no visibility.

Tule fog - Wikipedia

2 killed in huge pileup in tule fog on California 99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Does CA still implant reflective disks on their freeway lane markers? I remember back when I was stationed in Long Beach (Navy) I had to drive early one morning (4:30 AM) from Long Beach to San Diego. The fog was the absolute worse ever. I had to be there by 6:35 AM. 120 miles! I HAD no choice in the matter because I was NOT supposed to be in Long Beach because our ship was in San Diego. :rolleyes: The only thing that saved my butt were those reflective disks. With my headlights on it was like driving on an airport runway. I could actually near the speed limit. I made it to San Diego in time for the 7:00 AM morning roll call. :p

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Does CA still implant reflective disks on their freeway lane markers? I remember back when I was stationed in Long Beach (Navy) I had to drive early one morning (4:30 AM) from Long Beach to San Diego. The fog was the absolute worse ever. I had to be there by 6:35 AM. 120 miles! I HAD no choice in the matter because I was NOT supposed to be in Long Beach because our ship was in San Diego. :rolleyes: The only thing that saved my butt were those reflective disks. With my headlights on it was like driving on an airport runway. I could actually near the speed limit. I made it to San Diego in time for the 7:00 AM morning roll call. :p

They still have them but that Tule fog is something else. That’s pretty funny you being so far away from SD and rushing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JimCSHO

Established Member
The idiots who turn on the PARKING lights rather than headlights during rain, fog, snow, or early morning/dusk times. They think that lights are needed, but yet won't turn on the proper lights. Guess they are saving power or something.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Silly Europeans who assume what they watch on the BBC is gods truth. We’ve been overseas a couple times since 2016 and they just launch into bashing Donny Boy and I just smile. It pisses me off a little but I mostly love it because the last thing I get to say to them as we part ways is that I voted for him lolol

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
People who send numerous text messages before I've had a chance to reply to the first one.
"Hi
How are you?
Did you see the price of condoms lately?
It's ridiculous!
Guess I better stick to anal.
jk
Kinda lol
What are you up to?"

Users who are viewing this thread