The little things that piss you off

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Pics or it didn't happen

Posts and likes are not mine.

When someone says they have a hot neighbor that wears next to nothing.. says they will post a pic

pages go by. And no pic

Why are there no pics of the chick that works out in her driveway yet?

Wtf?...motion to ban...where is LL?

His wife caught him trying to snap a pic

So she snapped his neck

Wheres the chick in the driveway picture?

85 posts later :/

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Working on it gentlemen. I've been checking periodically for the past two days and she hasn't been working out in the driveway. It's as if she knows I'm waiting to snag a pic. Those cougars are a real smart breed.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Every time I see your sig pic I just stare for about 15 seconds. Every time.
100.webp

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Working on it gentlemen. I've been checking periodically for the past two days and she hasn't been working out in the driveway. It's as if she knows I'm waiting to snag a pic. Those cougars are a real smart breed.
Her husband used to own an 04 and still lurks here...

Soon you'll see them constructing a work out studio in the backyard with 8 foot privacy hedges, or a for sale sign

ViciousJay

Established Member
Her husband used to own an 04 and still lurks here...

Soon you'll see them constructing a work out studio in the backyard with 8 foot privacy hedges, or a for sale sign

**** teaser! Just trying to keep the goods to himself haha

C-Tidda

Established Member
When people brings dogs into Lowe's, Home Depot and Kroger while they shop.
Last year I saw a guy bring his dog into LA Fitness to workout. The guy literally worked out for a about a hour, his dog let off a few barks and nothing was said about it.
Me on the other hand
350x700px-LL-5108d0a5_jaguar-fan-gif_medium.gif

I love dogs mane but why bring them to places like this?

ViciousJay

Established Member
Last year I saw a guy bring his dog into LA Fitness to workout. The guy literally worked out for a about a hour, his dog let off a few barks and nothing was said about it.
Me on the other handView attachment 1648718
If it's not service dog, complain. The dog tags should show if it is, if not it's not legal. My aunt is blind.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

why sweat the dog(s) bro? What do they do to you?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ajaf1656

Established Member
When I see someone get to a 4 way stop from 2 blocks away and they wait for me to get there and completely stop for a 3 count before the go.

OMG. Haha
I don't know how many times I've yelled at people, "It says STOP, not Stop and wait for me to get there!"

ajaf1656

Established Member
Meatball subs are amazing, but an absolute mess to eat. I think as a society, we can design them in a better way.

I think the answer is to follow Laguna Seca's "Frog Dog" model. They impale a french bread on a spike, fill it with condiments and insert the hot dog. If someone did that with meatballs, they couldn't fall out and make a mess. Crap, I just gave away another billion-dollar idea.

mariusvt

Established Member
Well, I’m sitting in a gas station with a broke down work truck on a Friday that I had a bunch of shit I needed to do so I could be home on time and have a bunch of beer before not getting laid before bed, so this seems like as good a time as any.

1. Listening to people in close proximity eat in a quiet area. The sloshing, slobbering, and chewing sounds makes my skin crawl and I just get infuriated (even if their mouth is closed), I have to turn on the radio.
2. Being passed on the highway and the passing vehicle moves over in front of me within 1 or 2 car lengths when there is nobody remotely close behind them.
3. My wife will say something that I don’t hear. I inquire what she said. “Nothing.” Okay, well thanks. Now we’re both pissed because you’re too Goddamn childish to say it again.
4. When my kids don’t listen to what my wife says for the 5th time. I jump their ass for not listening. Wife jumps my ass because she has it under control and doesn’t need me making things worse. (Instantly furious)
5. Our neighbors have several acres and they have lots of people over to ride dirt bikes on their property. Usually they ride a few times a week which really isn’t a big deal. But occasionally, there’s an evening I’m outside and someone just goes ripping by at the corner closest to our house and I lose my mind. (This one I admit shouldn’t bother me as we knew they rode when buying the house)
6. People who can’t figure out the temperature controls in a vehicle.

#3 & 4.. but especially #3.

Users who are viewing this thread