The little things that piss you off

C-Tidda

Established Member
why sweat the dog(s) bro? What do they do to you?

I just think there should be certain places for our pets to come with. Lowe's, Home Depot, Kroger's etc all in the basket while you're shopping is just too much bruh.
None of these dogs appeared to be service animals either. I have a blind uncle.

5.2Leader

Established Member
When I ask someone a question and they answer. I kindly say thank you! They reply “no worries”! WTF I wasn’t worried! A your welcome or no problem will do!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
When I ask someone a question and they answer. I kindly say thank you! They reply “no worries”! WTF I wasn’t worried! A your welcome or no problem will do!

No worries is the equivalent to no problem. They are saying that whatever you thanked them for did not trouble them or cause something to worry about.

I thought this thread would cause the return of @CV355 but I guess not.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I just think there should be certain places for our pets to come with. Lowe's, Home Depot, Kroger's etc all in the basket while you're shopping is just too much bruh.
None of these dogs appeared to be service animals either. I have a blind uncle.

I’m guessing you have had bad experiences with dogs? Are the owners not controlling them? I don’t see the issue at all. Only way I can see an issue is if some asshole is letting a fur ball run rampant or it is barking up a storm. I rather deal with dogs that kids, or even grown ass people for that matter.

blk02edge

Established Member

I say it all the time ha. Not sure why, just comes out

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
F41-E9-D52-7-B46-4040-84-A2-390-D46710-FD7.png

Mpoitrast87

Established Member

I say no worries all the time lol

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
people who litter are #1 on my pet peeve list
#2 is for people who swing wide before making a turn like they are towing a giant trailer

JimCSHO

Established Member
People who can't figure out round abouts.

First it is a YIELD sign not a stop sign. There's no one in sight even so go.

Then people who stop in the circle because someone is pulling up at one of the entrances.

Last week had a guy get upset with me. I was coming in at 6 he was about 10 so I kept going since he was not going to get to me at his speed. I was then at 12 and exiting the circle while he was coming up on 3 and started honking and pointing at me. Obviously I didn't impede your progress at all buddy. It is a YIELD not a stop.

Users who are viewing this thread