The little things that piss you off

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
When it takes my gf all week to get laundry done so I have to go digging through the dryer each night for work clothes for the next day. She works from home and has time to text me all day, watch Netflix in the background, buy crap online, but can't possibly focus some attention on one of her few household responsibilities. That sounds sexist, but in my defense, I was scolded for doing the laundry myself so I'm no longer allowed to demonstrate how simple the task really is if you just put your nose down and go. Different work ethics I suppose.

Modern popular music irritates me on a daily basis. Nothing but talent-lacking pukes whipping crap together for a buck. I'm not an old man by any means, but come on now. Whisper a few lyrics into a microphone and suddenly you're a pop star? Shit...if it's that easy, maybe I should submit some recordings of myself in the shower, sit back and collect my millions.
Sounds like a page out of my life. My wife vacuums the house somewhat daily, takes care of our 5 year old till i get home from work.....then clocks out and is done for the day. I work 5 to 6 days a week hanging sheetrock, i take care of everything else at home inside and out but she'll still bitch and complain about things not being done. Talk about a serious case of the red ass!!! I feel your pain!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
LOL I feel you guys. I work 40-60 hours a week, do all the yard work, pay the mortgage, cook the meals, clean the kitchen, clean my clothes and do half the house work. My wife does work full time and pay all the utilities but still has the sweeter end of the deal here.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
When you’re standing in a line at a store. A cashier opens up another register and tell you to come on over and someone walks up to that register then looks back at you, smiles and says “sorrreeeey, ieemm reaalllly sorreeeeey.” And you know they’re not sorry! Then they keep looking back at you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
When you’re standing in a line at a store. A cashier opens up another register and tell you to come on over and someone walks up to that register then looks back at you, smiles and says “sorrreeeey, ieemm reaalllly sorreeeeey.” And you know they’re not sorry! Then they keep looking back at you....

What that look really means is........I just ****ed you over and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I run a fleet maintenance shop for a freight company. Each morning, I make a point of sending a detailed email to my colleagues by 6:30am listing what units I have in the shop, who's working on them, what kind of service they're receiving, and an ETA for completion, yet I still get numerous calls asking if I have unit #xxxxx in the shop. Why do I even bother?! Or, they'll call me two minutes after I send it and basically read the email back to me.

The fact that my gf uses hot water for everything. She doesn't pay the gas bill, so she doesn't understand why I roll my eyes when I hear the water heater fire up.

People who are perfectly capable of figuring things out on their own, but instead of growing a pair, they're lazy and constantly ask me to "help" aka do it for them. Example: My uncle who used to play with cars in his day constantly wants me to work on his or his daughter's car. Brake pads + bleeding? C'mon...that's rookie stuff. Daughter's CEL is on so he went to Autozone to get the code read. It tells you what to check/replace! Why does this need to involve me? Donated a vintage Cerwin-Vega 12" sub in an enclosure (Vega 124, v-flex circa 2000) to a friend. Then he buys a new head unit and amp on his own and wants me to install it. Pfff....

CobraG

Established Member

Where I live, the last person in line almost runs over, rather than waiting and letting the person who's next in line go to that line. They don't look back, they're just hauling arse to make sure they can get there first.
When the register is opened, the cashier says I can help who's next, not I can help who's last in line.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
People in such a hurry in the line at the store to check out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ajaf1656

Established Member
You know what pisses me off?
When you are happily and patiently waiting for a cashier and grocery nerd tells me they can help me then walks to the GD self checkout lane. I haven’t worked at the grocery store since I was 15. You’re going to have to pay me my $4.80/hour if I’m going to start working here again! Argh!

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Part of the reason I sold my AMG, also part of the reason I will get another dad-mobile in a year or two. Currently flip flopping on HC vs Scat Pack Charger.

Just get the HC. You'll always play that "what if, shoulda-coulda-woulda" game if you get the 392. I think deep down you already know this. lol

Users who are viewing this thread