The Mach I's are awesome..

DaTruth

Established Member
We have several in my area that run 13.2's right out of the box... My buddy Zate just put in 4.30's and he is going back to the track soon. He plans on getting headers and spray.. With that cars weight.. I see mid 11's easy..

JrayGT

Juiced5.0
Established Member
thats my cousins badass mach1, he put bullits but is saving for ford racing rims i dont know if they would look good on it. Do u tihnk they would look good on it?:shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Honestly i always see 1 Mach1 when going to work on the 405 at around 8am. Didnt like the factory rims spinning at all so the bullit rims actually look sweet on ur brothers ride :beer:

JrayGT

Juiced5.0
Established Member
:D thats badass is it yours? i dont know about the wing though but that car is awsome:beer: and where did u get it from :coolman:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by JrayGT
:D thats badass is it yours? i dont know about the wing though but that car is awsome:beer: and where did u get it from :coolman:
No it's not mine...click on the "Pics!" link in my sig (first post) to see my Mach...and I don't like the wing either...it's rice...:nonono:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by JrayGT
damn your mach is clean got any videos :rolling:
Thanks...:thumbsup:

None of mine...yet :rollseyes ...but I just posted links to two Mach vids in the other threads in the Mach forum...

Wild Bill

Established Member
Sweet rides,Im very close to getting one.I want the azure blue,but the only dealership in town that has one wont give me the deal I want.I must have that color!

Users who are viewing this thread