Might have to make a trip to the theater for this one. Can't wait

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

hunterp

Established Member
Excited Cat GIF

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Plus free streaming HBO. One of the few dudes in the biz who seems to really be successful but down to earth. No rumors, me too bs, or controversy. Just works hard. His three gun training video was pretty impressive too (couldn't find the original) Caught a random charity auto race he was in, apparently does a few.

Keanu Reeves Gave 75M Dollars Of His Salary To ‘Matrix’ Crew Proving He Has A Heart Of Gold

“I’d rather people didn’t know that. It was a private transaction. It was something I could afford to do, a worthwhile thing to do.”

Classy move

Wish I had range chicks like that lol

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Ugh... cringe.

I'm sorry but my expectations are a 2/5 at best. This property was a 1 and done, perfect standalone movie that went and fragged itself with the sequels.

Why did it implode? Because it's creators the Wachowski Bro...sisters decided to go off on some crazy stupid tangent of metaphors - and low-and-behold, we're doing it again with the Alice in Wonderland, Blue Anti-Psychotic Pills, Rabbit Tattoos and Jefferson Airplane. Mabye we'll even get that "He's gonna say the thing!!!" and Reeves will go "Whoa, I know Kong-Fu" again.

I also already see our lovely Hollyweird stereotypes seeping in. Blue-Haired Racially Diverse Whamen who's prolly going to show up Reeves a dozen time - prolly also gay. I bet they do to Morpheus what they did to Luke in Last Jedi. Hell, if this is a 4 movie series, maybe they'll kill off Neo and Trinity so our young-diverese hereos can carry the torch forward.

I also see an entire lack of that surreal 90's grunge. The industrial sound track - Ramnstein, Manson, Rob Zombie, Rob Dougan, and Deathtones. The black leather, black latex, black sunglasses, and black machine guns, the gritty 90's PC Gamer wet dream. Instead, some post modernist New York / LA bullshit.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ugh... cringe.

I'm sorry but my expectations are a 2/5 at best. This property was a 1 and done, perfect standalone movie that went and fragged itself with the sequels.

Why did it implode? Because it's creators the Wachowski Bro...sisters decided to go off on some crazy stupid tangent of metaphors - and low-and-behold, we're doing it again with the Alice in Wonderland, Blue Anti-Psychotic Pills, Rabbit Tattoos and Jefferson Airplane. Mabye we'll even get that "He's gonna say the thing!!!" and Reeves will go "Whoa, I know Kong-Fu" again.

I also already see our lovely Hollyweird stereotypes seeping in. Blue-Haired Racially Diverse Whamen who's prolly going to show up Reeves a dozen time - prolly also gay. I bet they do to Morpheus what they did to Luke in Last Jedi. Hell, if this is a 4 movie series, maybe they'll kill off Neo and Trinity so our young-diverese hereos can carry the torch forward.

I also see an entire lack of that surreal 90's grunge. The industrial sound track - Ramnstein, Manson, Rob Zombie, Rob Dougan, and Deathtones. The black leather, black latex, black sunglasses, and black machine guns, the gritty 90's PC Gamer wet dream. Instead, some post modernist New York / LA bullshit.

*Deftones

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ugh... cringe.

I said the same thing to my wife last night. Admittedly, I have not watch the trailer, just saw some of screengrabs. But this is exactly my impression.

Just like the last three piece of shit star wars movies. Revisionist remakes ticking all the important hollywood PC crap boxes. I want to like this but I'm afraid my crotchety old-side is going overcome any urge to part with my cash to make some foo-foo in hollywood more richer.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Ugh... cringe.

I know what you mean. My guess is this will come back to that conversation with the source, possibly being his consciousness was either put back into the Matrix after is final fight with Smith or yet another iteration which I find more likely.

Considering this should take place in the future I can somewhat understand some artistic changes but we’ll see how ludicrous they make it. It could be good, or be terrible but I’m keeping an open mind in hopes it can’t be a worse than 2 & 3 which were a letdown to me.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Ugh... cringe.

Could either be pretty good or meh. Mad Max Fury Road was amazeballs and people were originally trashing it because of Thunderdome and no Mel Gibson.

Im in for this movie, hopefully its not just a nostalgic effect. Hopefully the Wachowski sis loosing her pecker is what these movies needed, also, its only one of them making it now.

Users who are viewing this thread