The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
the thing that irks me to no end is that thin blue line garbage of oh I can't turn in so and so even when they have multiple times have either broke the law or went over the line. No they all sit there and protect even the bad ones instead of, you know what you give all police officers a bad name and someone needs to call you out on it.
Good Union Boys.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Point is it doesn’t concern anyone here and you’re just putting it out there to make yourself feel better.

Who are you to say who it does and doesn't concern? You don't post in I don't know how long and then come back acting like a mod here like there are some sort of guidelines you made that I need to follow? The narrative in the media is to make it about race and racism yet I don't see anyone sticking up for these cops. We're all on the same page here apparently yet you don't like something I posted because you don't feel like it applies. Well I don't give a shit what you think applies so like I said you should just move along.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Send in the guard like we saw in First Blood. The guy who owns the drug store is now commanding a unit. That would provide interesting results.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1643024

Without you democrats, none of this would be possible, thank you.
Screenshot_20200528-220014.jpeg

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Saw a bit ago that the "knee to the neck" is actually a technique taught by the department. Anyone know if it's true?

Doesn't make this less disturbing, but certainly would complicate prosecution of the officers, if true.

Attachments

• BB7D52DC-5F54-4C5B-984F-84AE4D875701.jpeg
    BB7D52DC-5F54-4C5B-984F-84AE4D875701.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 115
  • 45866EFB-632C-4248-8B1F-57D590DDB292.jpeg
    45866EFB-632C-4248-8B1F-57D590DDB292.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 121

quad

Established Member
Saw a bit ago that the "knee to the neck" is actually a technique taught by the department. Anyone know if it's true?

Doesn't make this less disturbing, but certainly would complicate prosecution of the officers, if true.
But for how long? I can see using that for a couple of seconds but minutes? Did they think the guy was Superman and did not need air?

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
One thing that I find really weird is that the officer on Floyd's neck never seemed to engage in dialog with him.

If you are applying a force to restrain or a pain compliance technique for cooperation, you continually speak with the subject to gauge if more or less application is necessary.

If you aren't getting the desired result, move to something else. Staying in a stale mate is a waste of time and can become dangerous for the officer.

I would really like to know why the officer chose not to reassess the situation by verbally interacting with Floyd.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
The 3rd precinct was just overrun, and aparently they are moving propane tanks into it as they are burning it down.
After this "win", the only thing left for the mob is the blood of cops.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread