The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like they will be looking for new jobs. Someone about to cash out.

That's the sad part because w/o the scrutiny they would have been preparing for a job at another dept but if there is public pressure (like we are seeing) they all should be brushing up for their new job(s) of making license plates. I'm so sick and tired of the "cops have a crappy job" (no offense Quad) because many things in life place great pressure on people but you don't kill someone or harm them.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Then yes, this was definitely a covid death. they were trying to eliminate the zombie threat.

On a serious note, that officer is going to be held fully accountable

as he should be, the Minneapolis PD has issues. A Somali immigrant turned Minneapolis police officer killed an unarmed woman a few years ago. They need to do a better job hiring, vetting and training these officers.

Somali-American Police Officer Sentenced to 12.5 Years in Death of Minneapolis Woman

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
This pisses me the **** off. Those punk-ass bitches better be facing murder charges. Dude was cuffed, not armed, and the police had control of the situation, stop killing him. Even if the dude was resisting at all, sit on him, don't put your knee in his neck with all of your body weight. Dude's family should sue that ****ing cesspool back to the stone age. I support the police 100%, but this was ****ing bullshit.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
as he should be, the Minneapolis PD has issues. A Somali immigrant turned Minneapolis police officer killed an unarmed woman a few years ago. They need to do a better job hiring, vetting and training these officers.

Somali-American Police Officer Sentenced to 12.5 Years in Death of Minneapolis Woman

I do not know what it is about MN. We also had Fernando Castille and the other one in North Minneapolis that kicked off the BLM. I forget that victims name but the locals occupied the north minneapolis precinct headquarters. For several weeks I would see a news helicopters hovering over the precinct. The protesters would block the highway and exits. What was funny was that it was in a low income black area and there were several instances of the the local talent beating the shit out of the BLM protesters for blocking traffic.

It annoys me that race is always brought into this including the instance of the somali officer. It turns out there are a lot of really dumb and incompetent cops that do stupid shit. Race is rarely the motivating factor so why bring it up?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I do not know what it is about MN. We also had Fernando Castille and the other one in North Minneapolis that kicked off the BLM. I forget that victims name but the locals occupied the north minneapolis precinct headquarters. For several weeks I would see a news helicopters hovering over the precinct. The protesters would block the highway and exits. What was funny was that it was in a low income black area and there were several instances of the the local talent beating the shit out of the BLM protesters for blocking traffic.

It annoys me that race is always brought into this including the instance of the somali officer. It turns out there are a lot of really dumb and incompetent cops that do stupid shit. Race is rarely the motivating factor so why bring it up?

The media loves to always make these things about race, it sells, and it also divides the country...

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
terrible. this is exactly the kind of bullshit that could produce another michah xavier johnson type situation

Hef

Established Member
Oh no.........that is horrible! I wanna beat the $**T outta those cops

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
terrible. this is exactly the kind of bullshit that could produce another michah xavier johnson type situation

Hell LA Riots maybe even worse. I remember when that happen and it wasn't fun to say the least not when Reginald Denny took that brick to the head and no cops anywhere as they all turn tail and ran when they knew they couldn't contain the anger. And people wonder why we need the 2nd amend. I point to that as case #1 in my arguments as if Denny had one those punks would of turn around and shown a clean pair of heels.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
As a bystander, if one was to engage and push the officer off of the guy's throat what would be the outcome?

If a citizen determined that action was required to save a citizen's life from state abuses, what would the savior of the citizen be charged with?

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread