The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm surprised to see SVTP call out this BS. I expected to see "oh well he deserved it."

Why? This is definitely a LE friendly board, but news flash, good police officers hate the bad cops just as much as the average joe..makes it a lot harder to build public trust and do their job when bad apples are out there poisoning the well.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I was dumbfounded that the cameraman and other spectators just watched it all happened.

If they too feared for their life from our police officers or repercussions then that says a lot about the tyranny that the police force and legal system project, no?

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app
And that needs to be the talking point, not the racial aspect.

This is how you end up in murder shit holes like the Soviet Union, China or Nazi Germany.

Government just keeps saying they are protecting you all they while you slowly realize no one is protecting you from them.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm surprised to see SVTP call out this BS. I expected to see "oh well he deserved it."
Why? This is definitely a LE friendly board, but news flash, good police officers hate the bad cops just as much as the average joe..makes it a lot harder to build public trust and do their job when bad apples are out there poisoning the well.
Also shows we're not blind hypocrites just towing a party line.

Guy was 100% subdued and under control. Zero reason not to just throw him in the car and go home.

Like a lot of these cases, if they guy broke free and ran off... So what?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

Those Good Cops sure as shit don’t seem to report the bad ones.... gotta back that Blue amirite??

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Those Good Cops sure as shit don’t seem to report the bad ones.... gotta back that Blue amirite??
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread