The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Basically. Granted this documentary could be a bit one sided, but it sure seems that the cops want to do their job and the city won't let them.

No, that is a great video and highly regarded in the area for showing what is really going on here. I have a friend from the Marines that is SPD now and I'm surprised he has made it this long there, but after the riots and everything I think he is done with them.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
I dont known if this scrap had anything to do with anything today or last week but damn is it funny

That prick got knocked the **** out and that man helped him up afterwards. Do you think that punk bitch would have helped him up if he had knocked him out?

That's a real man. Wins the fight and does the right thing. I wanna buy him a beer and shake his hand for teaching that idiot a lesson

Last edited:

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Well, now Atlanta is going to burn: Atlanta's police chief resigns after officers kill man who was sleeping in Wendy's drive-thru

Atlanta's police chief resigns after officers kill man who was sleeping in Wendy's drive-thru

KILLED FOR SLEEPING? Oh wait.....

"Atlanta's police chief resigned Saturday, less than 24 hours after a black man was killed by an Atlanta officer in a struggle following a field sobriety test."

Oh, now there's a struggle.

Here's cell phone footage:
Plus we have Wendy's security footage:

OH....so he resisted arrest, being a strong dude was able to fight two officers, stealing one of their taser, run off with it, and then while being chased, he pointed the taser at police, and police terminated that threat.

Nice to see the media highly twisting the facts with such a shitty title.

The police chief is basically saying "**** this, I'm not dealing with the incoming protests, y'all are on your own!"

edit: The mayor also said she called for the immediate firing of the officer who opened fire at Brooks.
“I do not believe that this was a justified use of deadly force and have called for the immediate termination of the officer,” Bottoms said.

So that Wendy's is being burned to the ground now, be use it's somehow ****ing Wendy's fault. Ugh morons.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'm hearing the main officer has been fired, and the other officer, is on desk duty.

Any officers want to chime in on the shooting? A dude fought off two cops, stole a taser from one, took off on foot and while running pointed it back at the officer, so the officer shot him. The media is focusing on it's a the fact that a taser is non lethal.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm hearing the main officer has been fired, and the other officer, is on desk duty.

Any officers want to chime in on the shooting? A dude fought off two cops, stole a taser from one, took off on foot and while running pointed it back at the officer, so the officer shot him. The media is focusing on it's a the fact that a taser is non lethal.
Atlanta officers fired for tasing, pulling college students from car

Mayor is Anti Cop. Just fired two officers this week for tasering someone. Claim is a tasering was abuse of force as tasering is life treating.

Now we are claiming it's just a tickle.

Here's the reality.

Rayshard wasn't "killed" for sleeping in his car.

He was killed because he was intoxicated and was trespassing. He was reported to the police. He then resisted arrest after failing a sobriety test. He assaulted two officers, took an officers weapon, fled and tried to use that weapon to incapacitate an officer. That's +5 crimes.

Police have NEVER been required to respond with "like" force. If someone attacks a cop with a knife, the cop is not going to pull out a knife and duke it out.

I'm sure in the following days the left will make Rayshard into a Saint and we'll find out he had a three page rap sheet of priors.

This wide spread demonization of cops is out of control.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'm not posting the link, but elsewhere I saw a link to an anti-cop website that is already posting this fired officer's full info including address "so protester know where to pickett." That's ****ed up!

Adower

Established Member
We are going to get another 4 years for trump after all this going on. Yes there is a lot of noise going on but the silent majority will vote him in again thankfully.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Their actions wouldn't really hold up to the escalation of force model, but it is sort of a grey area though if they are allowed to go one step up from what the suspect is using. If you use fist, they can use a baton or mace, if you use a bat, hammer, knife, etc then they can use deadly force. Taser doesn't really fit into that category that warrants deadly force unless the officer was alone which I suspect is the only way that this case would get cleared as a lawful shooting. If the cop is alone and the suspect gets his taser then he is in danger of being immobilized which in turn he could end up losing his firearm or more in the process. Two cops can't really make that case, but then again the guy displayed that he could take on two cops so you have to assume he could easily take the one officer if the other is immobilized. It all boils down to the departments policies though in the end. They should have a specific policy on this.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Yeah this is going to let a whole bunch of people know just how peaceful the left is.

I have talked to a few Chicago, NYC, and St Louis people and they have all said how out of touch and dangerous these city leadership has become over the last 5 years. They all now know that these thugs can kick down their doors kill, them, loot them and then set fire to their place and nothing is going to be done about it. And oh yes they now know the cops are not even going to begin to defend and protect them as again these psychos running these hellholes say that the cops need to retreat, oh and they banned guns and so make sure their criminal allies can have a safe OSHA environment to work in, and let these createns run amuck unhindered.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Atlanta officers fired for tasing, pulling college students from car

Mayor is Anti Cop. Just fired two officers this week for tasering someone. Claim is a tasering was abuse of force as tasering is life treating.

Now we are claiming it's just a tickle.

Here's the reality.

Rayshard wasn't "killed" for sleeping in his car.

He was killed because he was intoxicated and was trespassing. He was reported to the police. He then resisted arrest after failing a sobriety test. He assaulted two officers, took an officers weapon, fled and tried to use that weapon to incapacitate an officer. That's +5 crimes.

Police have NEVER been required to respond with "like" force. If someone attacks a cop with a knife, the cop is not going to pull out a knife and duke it out.

I'm sure in the following days the left will make Rayshard into a Saint and we'll find out he had a three page rap sheet of priors.

This wide spread demonization of cops is out of control.
Weapon meaning taser, correct? By your logic why didn’t they play taser tag with him? It’s obvious the guy escalated everything with the cops and he would probably still be alive today had he not fought and just went to jail and sobered up over night.

Should LETHAL force be used against NON LETHAL force? At what point could either cop say they were in mortal danger?

04svtsnke

Established Member
Their actions wouldn't really hold up to the escalation of force model, but it is sort of a grey area though if they are allowed to go one step up from what the suspect is using. If you use fist, they can use a baton or mace, if you use a bat, hammer, knife, etc then they can use deadly force. Taser doesn't really fit into that category that warrants deadly force unless the officer was alone which I suspect is the only way that this case would get cleared as a lawful shooting. If the cop is alone and the suspect gets his taser then he is in danger of being immobilized which in turn he could end up losing his firearm or more in the process. Two cops can't really make that case, but then again the guy displayed that he could take on two cops so you have to assume he could easily take the one officer if the other is immobilized. It all boils down to the departments policies though in the end. They should have a specific policy on this.
Well said. I imagine their policies must have conflicting issues which have led to the one cop being fired, the other on desk duty, and the police chief resigning. Guess we will see after the investigation.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Well said. I imagine their policies must have conflicting issues which have led to the one cop being fired, the other on desk duty, and the police chief resigning. Guess we will see after the investigation.

Or maybe they are just pandering to the retards.

“Wakunda Forever!” - Nancy Pelosi

Users who are viewing this thread