The Netflix thread

jf4boogie

Established Member
From Paris with Love

I thought it was pretty decent. A few good twists, and lots of ass-kickery.

chimazo

Established Member
Rampage (violent)
Unthinkable (violent)
What Doesn't Kill You
WWE: The Big Show - A Giant's World (documentary)
Shutter Island
Surfwise (documentary)

Some older flicks but still great if you only saw them once way back when...
Gangs of New York
Full Metal Jacket
Apollo 13
JFK
Legends of the Fall
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
DEXTER.

If you are not, or have not watched Dexter you are wasting your time watching WHATEVER else you're watching.

:beer:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Dexter ftw. Though do they have S3 on instant-queue yet? Last time I looked it was still on dvd rental and they only give you 3 episodes per dvd.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Just finished watching After life. Add that one to the list. Its one of those movies that leave you wondering what really happened

Sent with My Massive Johnson

AAG

Established Member
Lost

All 6 seasons available(I'm currently on season 3). I never watched it when it was on tv, but I'm hooked watching it on netflix! I'm kind glad I didn't, I would have hated to wait an entire week to watch the next episode.

BLK93GT

Established Member
I will add some that I have watched, but off the top of my head because I am a Metallica fan is "Johnny Got His Gun", an old movie and the basis for the song/video of One.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lost

All 6 seasons available(I'm currently on season 3). I never watched it when it was on tv, but I'm hooked watching it on netflix! I'm kind glad I didn't, I would have hated to wait an entire week to watch the next episode.

You should watch Battlestar Galactica after that. More epic than Lost IMO. Ever wonder how the human race found earth? Why we had polytheistic religions and now have a bunch of monotheistic ones? The writers did a pretty damn good job of pulling off an epic story in 4 seasons.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
"Rampage"

"Monsters" (2010)

Both are pretty good b-list movies.

"The Machinist"

Sil80sx

Established Member
Exit Through the Gift Shop (2010)

The story of how an eccentric French shop keeper and amateur film maker attempted to locate and befriend Banksy, only to have the artist turn the camera back on its owner. The film contains footage of Banksy, Shephard Fairey, Invader and many of the world's most infamous graffiti artists at work

SICK!!! good lookin out! I've actually wanted to decorate my place with some banksy art, amazing skillz.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Ong Bak 1, 2, 3. I like 2 the best, then 1, then 3.(Martial Arts/Tony Jaa)

IP Man(Very good!!! Martial Arts/Donnie Yen)

I'm hard of hearing and don't stream a lot of movies unless there's Closed Caption available.

adtp337

Established Member
Dexter ftw. Though do they have S3 on instant-queue yet? Last time I looked it was still on dvd rental and they only give you 3 episodes per dvd.

Not yet, just started watching the series not too long ago. The wife and I are in the middle of season 2, got season 3 in the dvd queue right now. The show f-in rocks!

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Lost

You guys get Lost on Netflix!?
Netflix Canada sucks. :(

ZFan88

Established Member
So many good tv shows, some that have been already mentioned. I never watched any of these on tv, so all new to me. Dexter and Lost are amazing shows. I'm currently on season 4 of 24. Another good one I never saw

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Lost

This. The first 4 seasons are by far better than the last two, but still worth watching.

John Locke FTMFW, freckles is hot as hell and Sawyer is the shit.

Last edited:

RFsnake

Established Member
This. The first 4 seasons are by far better than the last two, but still worth watching.

John Locke FTMFW, dimples is hot as hell and Sawyer is the shit.

You talkin bout freckles (Kate)?

Spartacus. Seriously, if you haven't tried it yet, then you should...NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread