The Netflix thread

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Jug Face. if you're looking for a low budget, creepy, atmospheric , horror flick, it was surprisingly good.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The Manchurian Candidate among other movies for july

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
posting to subscribe to the thread, just went through my 1st trial month with netflix and rather enjoyed it. I watched a few popular movies on it plus i watched the move Born 2 Race, which for a lower budget film really wasnt too bad

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The documentary of Henry Ford is pretty interesting

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Just watched "Blue Ruin".
Fantastic movie.

Blue Ruin (2013) - IMDb - 7.1/10

A mysterious outsider's quiet life is turned upside down when he returns to his childhood home to carry out an act of vengeance. Proving himself an amateur assassin, he winds up in a brutal fight to protect his estranged family.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just started with Orange is the New BLack. just finished S1 last night. great show.

probably get into House of Cards eventually. so many shows are coming back from hiatus soon so wont have a lot of time for new shows lol.

i highly recommend the movies City of God and City of Men as well as the tv series City of Men. its Brazilian movies/tv show series about people living in the favelas in Rio. gangs, drugs, sex, violence, poverty, corruption etc... fantastic series. we got hooked and binge watched the whole tv series. its all in Porteguese but has English subtitles.

i cant believe netflix still leaves so many movies out from streaming. i told my gf about Analyze This/That and its only available on dvd. wtf? :shrug: plenty of other good mainstream movies as well. maybe the studios are cockblocking netflix from streaming certain movies? :shrug:

we didnt know that Hell On Wheels started in august and are already 5 episodes behind. i checked On Demand and they only have 2-5. ill have to see if i can find a decent way to watch episode 1 online so we can get caught up. or we'll have to wait till this season ends up on netflix :bored:

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
just started with Orange is the New BLack. just finished S1 last night. great show.

probably get into House of Cards eventually. so many shows are coming back from hiatus soon so wont have a lot of time for new shows lol.

i highly recommend the movies City of God and City of Men as well as the tv series City of Men. its Brazilian movies/tv show series about people living in the favelas in Rio. gangs, drugs, sex, violence, poverty, corruption etc... fantastic series. we got hooked and binge watched the whole tv series. its all in Porteguese but has English subtitles.

i cant believe netflix still leaves so many movies out from streaming. i told my gf about Analyze This/That and its only available on dvd. wtf? :shrug: plenty of other good mainstream movies as well. maybe the studios are cockblocking netflix from streaming certain movies? :shrug:

we didnt know that Hell On Wheels started in august and are already 5 episodes behind. i checked On Demand and they only have 2-5. ill have to see if i can find a decent way to watch episode 1 online so we can get caught up. or we'll have to wait till this season ends up on netflix :bored:

Steve, house of cards is Unbelievable. I highly recommend that being your next show

Users who are viewing this thread