The Netflix thread

Torchy

Established Member
No no no don't tell me what I don't want to hear!

Question though, was there any relevance of Oct. 26th last year? As in was that when Season 6 aired? I'm wondering if it will hit netflix at the same time S7 airs..

Gravik

Established Member
Season 6 of SOA will probably be out on Netflix shortly after season 7 aires on TV.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
No no no don't tell me what I don't want to hear!

Question though, was there any relevance of Oct. 26th last year? As in was that when Season 6 aired? I'm wondering if it will hit netflix at the same time S7 airs..

No idea, but season 6 aired on September 10th, and season 7 will air on September 9th, so they seem to be pretty consistent with dates.
I'm going to guess October 25th on Netflix.

ShiftyThePirate

Established Member
Fox movies like Predator\Alien are NOT going to be on Netflix. Though I wish they were, so damn good. I decided to cancel my cable and just buy a Roku for each tv\projector and pay for Netflix\Hulu Plus (I already have Amazon Prime so thats 3 sources of awesomeness). Still cheaper than cable and I have all of them on the tap.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Fox movies like Predator\Alien are NOT going to be on Netflix. Though I wish they were, so damn good. I decided to cancel my cable and just buy a Roku for each tv\projector and pay for Netflix\Hulu Plus (I already have Amazon Prime so thats 3 sources of awesomeness). Still cheaper than cable and I have all of them on the tap.

Are Fox movies on another outlet? I recently cut the cable too. Bill went from $201/month to $65/month and I upgraded to the fastest internet available.

GodStang

Established Member
Kinda teeny Bopperish but The 100. Really like the story behind it. Plus Octivia is super hot.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just watched "Knights of badassdom" its terrible, but a must see for nerds. I enjoyed it in all its cheesiness!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The new Bill Burr stand up is pretty good if you like stand up think it called "Sorry You Feel That Way". Also I was suprissed by "Lillyhammer" it's a netflix original about a mobster who moves to Norway in witsec. Stars the guy who was the strip club owner in the Sapranos. Bryan Callen "Man Class" is another stand up w a few chuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread