The Netflix thread

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Snowpiercer with Chris Evans was amazingly good. Very good story with a surprising ending. 4 out of 5.

Assault On Wall Street with Dominic Purcell was good if not a little disturbing. Great story and has a funny moment or two in it. 3.5 out of 5.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Snowpiercer with Chris Evans was amazingly good. Very good story with a surprising ending. 4 out of 5.

Assault On Wall Street with Dominic Purcell was good if not a little disturbing. Great story and has a funny moment or two in it. 3.5 out of 5.

Are you kidding me? I kept hearing snowpiercer was amazing and gave it a shot. It is TERRIBLE. Seriously one of the dumbest movies I've seen in a while.

9trelxcoupe

Established Member
Also I was suprissed by "Lillyhammer" it's a netflix original about a mobster who moves to Norway in witsec. Stars the guy who was the strip club owner in the Sapranos.
Lillyhammer is very good, even though u have to read subtitles at times, doesn't really bother me. i need to catch up on season 3.

Sirraf

Established Member
Mud - Good flick
Out of the Furnace- Excellent
Salem- Awesome series
Fringe- Best series on Netflix imo
City of God- Really good but in spanish, has subtitles

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
District B13 & district B13 ultimatum. It's all in french but VERY much worth it. I seen the movies before through a friend but I had to watch them again on Netflix.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Watched that late one night, kinda depressing but pretty badass at the same time, great cast too. I dunno where/when this was in theaters never heard of it before netflix.

It didn't get good reviews I don't believe. It was ok, wasn't bad though. I jam out to the pearl jam song release me all the time

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Watched a great movie the other night.
Highly recommended.

Cold in July (2014) - IMDb 6.9/10
MV5BMTc4NTU4MTY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM5MjQ2MTE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Commbubba19

because racecar....crash
Established Member
Are you kidding me? I kept hearing snowpiercer was amazing and gave it a shot. It is TERRIBLE. Seriously one of the dumbest movies I've seen in a while.

The first half of the movie had me interested....but then it got all 'dafuq?!?!' on me. The ending absolutely sucked.

Jaysin

Established Member
I watched Out of the Furnace a couple weeks ago and thought it was pretty good, it is pretty dark and a bit depressing though. I also watched Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit which I thought was pretty good, nothing amazing, standard action flick.

As for series, I've gotten into Burn Notice. I am a huge fan of spy/espionage stuff, love the James Bond series of movies. Burn Notice is pretty fun, it's got some comedy to it so it's doesn't have the tense drama added to it, and the acting for some of the characters is pretty subpar, but I really enjoy it. It took a few episodes to really like the main characters, but they keep everything interesting and fun to keep it entertaining. I'm almost done with season two, i'd give it a few episodes and see how you like it.

HandBanana

Established Member
American Weed is an interesting series on medical cannabis in CO.

I just now started watching House of Cards, WOW.

Users who are viewing this thread